Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[VJ] Black Mesa Source : XEN NPC
Galvator 14 dec, 2019 @ 16:05
Bug Reports.
I feel like this may help the mod creator. They can take it down if it's not needed, but feel free to post bugs/glitches for now
< >
Visar 1-15 av 22 kommentarer
Uzi 14 dec, 2019 @ 16:36 
my boid doesn't move
Lawrence  [utvecklare] 15 dec, 2019 @ 2:33 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Angel Dust:
my boid doesn't move
It can fly, but you may need to wait for a while.
Galvator 15 dec, 2019 @ 6:03 
Most of the bugs I see are revolved around the Gonarch. It has a few issues when being controlled, often stopping to play the idling animations when walking/attacking
Galvator 15 dec, 2019 @ 18:21 
Boid seems to have no idle animation
rebecca_mac 16 dec, 2019 @ 13:11 
I found it titled labeled xen on the spawnlist. Can you rename it to black mesa xen npcs please?
Why boid's name is "BIO"?
Gonarch is unbalanced, make him much weaker
Galvator 17 dec, 2019 @ 8:50 
Gonarch is fine. My friend was able to kill it with an AR2.

It does seem to have a sound glitch with Half Life: Renaissance. It swaps sounds with that mod's Gonarch
The Gonarch 19 dec, 2019 @ 9:48 
something is VERY wrong with the gonarch's ragdoll. I can't even begin to explain what the hell happens to it, just... just see for yourself. (the gonarch ragdoll, not the npc or the gibs)
Lord Megamix 20 dec, 2019 @ 17:45 
One of the Gonarch's ranged attacks is glitched. I think it's because of an update on VJ base.
Dominant Elite 29 dec, 2019 @ 18:55 
The explosive acid doesnt fly out of the gonarch, it just sits there.
Senast ändrad av Dominant Elite; 29 dec, 2019 @ 18:55
Ursprungligen skrivet av The B0rb:
something is VERY wrong with the gonarch's ragdoll. I can't even begin to explain what the hell happens to it, just... just see for yourself. (the gonarch ragdoll, not the npc or the gibs)
yeah, i mean the gonarch explodes on death so it's not really a problem, though i would like a functioning that i can pose.
Galvator 3 jan, 2020 @ 13:28 
When the Nihilanth heals in Phase 2, he freezes, and his shield appears, despite it being broken in phase 1
The models don't show up.
a gonarchs leg has some clipping like the leg is more strechted then the other ones and has no textures and you can see through a small crack of it its annoying as well as you can see its larger up close and you can see it far away.
< >
Visar 1-15 av 22 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50