Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[VJ] Black Mesa Source : XEN NPC
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Lawrence  [developer] 21 Dec, 2019 @ 8:41am
About nihilanth npc
Ready to start making nihilanth npc, if you have any suggestions you can post here.

thanks
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
Lawrence  [developer] 21 Dec, 2019 @ 8:42am 
And Alien controllers
Galvator 21 Dec, 2019 @ 9:23am 
Is the Nihilanth going to summon minions? I don't remember of he did that in Black Mesa
Lawrence  [developer] 22 Dec, 2019 @ 5:48am 
Originally posted by Galvatronus Enderus:
Is the Nihilanth going to summon minions? I don't remember of he did that in Black Mesa
It will no longer summon minions, this skill has been replaced by more attacking skills.
Galvator 22 Dec, 2019 @ 6:51am 
I wonder if Nihilanth will be able to tear rocks from the ground, or props he's looking at, and be able to throw them. I wondered if the Gonarch would punt rocks/ props like in the game
Lawrence  [developer] 22 Dec, 2019 @ 6:55am 
I wonder if Nihilanth will be able to tear rocks from the ground, or props he's looking at, and be able to throw them. I wondered if the Gonarch would punt rocks/ props like in the game
sure i can do it
Galvator 22 Dec, 2019 @ 12:49pm 
Now i'm all excited. Will it, and maybe other NPCS have Controller support? It would be a blast to control the Nihilanth, and go all out with it
The Gonarch 23 Dec, 2019 @ 5:27pm 
maybe those firey death-waves he uses near the end of the fight in black-mesa? that would be AWESOME!

also, an option for him to say his varying lines, as well as buttons for his speech while controlling him!
Galvator 26 Dec, 2019 @ 7:17pm 
Nihilanth summons these orange crystals that recharge the shield after the main ones are broken. Maybe he can have 6 out at a time since i'm guessing the primary ones won't be there?
Apple Scout 727 26 Dec, 2019 @ 7:30pm 
do the aquatic barnacle too
Galvator 27 Dec, 2019 @ 5:20am 
For Alien controllers, they could fight like the ones from the Half life:Renaissance mod. They kind of orbit their enemy, while attacking. The Black Mesa ones seem to control Alien Slaves, and throw debris at you
The Gonarch 28 Dec, 2019 @ 9:11pm 
Control + function suggestions:

Movement (vertical only): W & D/Up & Down Arrow Keys

Hand Orbs: LMB

Hand Lasers: Shift + LMB

Vertical Beams: RMB

Firey Waves: Shift + RMB

Prop Levitation and Throwing: LMB on a prop to levitate, then LMB again anywhere to throw it in that direction.

Rock Formation: R

Shield-Regenerating Crystals: F

Circular Shield: G

VOCALIZATIONS:

"Alone, aren't you alone, aren't you alone...": 1

"Win, you cannot win.": 2

Laughter: 3

"Comes another...": 4

"Decieve you, he will decieve you...": 5

"Now die, now die, now...": 6

"You are man. He is not man. For you he waits. For you.": 7

"FREEMAN!": 8

"The last, I am the last...": 9

"The truth, you can never know the truth...": 0
Apple Scout 727 29 Dec, 2019 @ 8:16am 
For Alien controllers, they could fight like the ones from the Half life:Renaissance mod. They kind of orbit their enemy, while attacking. The Black Mesa ones seem to control Alien Slaves, and throw debris at you
your ruining black mesa just thinking about that
Last edited by Apple Scout 727; 29 Dec, 2019 @ 8:16am
Galvator 29 Dec, 2019 @ 11:23am 
but they did do that. They're much more mobile than the current Black Mesa ones
JkMenttonet 29 Dec, 2019 @ 6:33pm 
Is it possible for you to make the Alien Controller SNPC pick up props and throw them at the player and enemies and let it brainwash friendly Vortigaunts since you're not going to make friendly varients of the Alien Slave
Galvator 29 Dec, 2019 @ 7:26pm 
I'm positive the Nihilanth will be a beast of a boss! i'm super excited!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
Per page: 1530 50