Arma 3
TRGM2 - Altis
scameronde 14 Apr, 2020 @ 6:34am
Bug with campain found?
I am encountering a strange bug while playing a campain. The scripts seem to react slower and slower with each mission. Requesting a new mission takes 60 seconds before the first reaction in the UI. And the generation of the mission and populating AO now takes around 5 minutes before complete. Searching a Civ takes at least 30 seconds before the scripts are reacting. Same with everything else, besides regular game play. The AI, the graphics, the sound, everything works normal.

This started with a few seconds reaction delay and noticable slower mission generating speed with the fourth mission. It got worse with every new mission. I am now 8 or 9 missions in and it is getting suuuper strange.

I am playing on a moderately powerfull gaming rig (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, Nvidia 1060 with 6GB RAM). Never had anything like that before. Single missions or other scenarios are running just fine.

If you would like, I can send you my save file and every other information you might need.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
scameronde 14 Apr, 2020 @ 3:17pm 
The problems occured running version 1.96

I had only those mods loaded that are necessary to run the entire canon of TRGM2.
Last edited by scameronde; 14 Apr, 2020 @ 3:18pm
Kirgiz 21 Apr, 2020 @ 4:04pm 
This mission has a serious bug. This applies to any of the island. I played the campaign several times. 2 years ago. I also played it a few days ago. A mistake I've been writing about for a long time. This error really spoils the game.

After several missions, the enemy locations become empty, or a maximum of 1-2 enemies. Often there is not even a target person (VIP, officer...) I tried to ruin my reputation to get back to level one. But it doesn't help. It turns out that when I have accumulated resources and a large team, I just do not want to fight, it's just a walk back and forth. Stupidity.

And more. You give the Attack aircraft and APCS from the very beginning. You must give a pilot and a tankman in the selection of a recruit. It will be more realistic.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50