RimWorld

RimWorld

Save Our Ship 2
[Solved!] Moving ship or retrieving wreck sometimes doesn't bring the floor too
Anyone else encounter this? Some bits of the ship I get whole, but for some just the walls and modules/furniture.
Last edited by DonZekane; 25 Jun @ 3:44am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
DonZekane 25 Jun @ 3:44am 
It was LIGHTS OUT that caused this, I saw the fancy compatibilty table and tried removing it and now my ships land and move fine. (It caused problems with wreckage grabbing, moving your ship on your map AND landing, where it cloned the ship at the top in the colonist tab a lot of times)

My apologies for not checking the document early. :'<
Saltz 1 Jul @ 7:46pm 
Originally posted by DonZekane:
It was LIGHTS OUT that caused this, I saw the fancy compatibilty table and tried removing it and now my ships land and move fine. (It caused problems with wreckage grabbing, moving your ship on your map AND landing, where it cloned the ship at the top in the colonist tab a lot of times)

My apologies for not checking the document early. :'<

THANK YOU!!!! I was panic bug fixing for ages on this. Your a real one.
@Saltz YW mate! Though the true credit goes to the devs or whoever made that incompatibility spreasheet.
I get this too, but I do not use Lights Out...
I have checked my mod list against your spreadsheet and there are no conflicts that are listed in conjunction with this issue.
Thain  [developer] 24 Jul @ 9:48am 
You'll have to work to identify the mod responsible. "Ship Move Error" is the category you're looking for in the list. If you don't find that mod, then go through your load order and start looking at the order SOS2 appears in your list (should be very high up, before almost anything else but Vehicle framework and DLCs so other mods can modify SOS or use our patches). If that still doesn't fix it, do the classic:

Turn off the bottom 5 mods. Reload. Move ship. Still broken?
Remove 5 more. Repeat.
Until you find the mod doing it.
Then see if you can find the specific building that is breaking movement. It will probably be on your ship or attached to it, like a digital storage mod or hologram emitter, stuff like that which doesn't like the rebuild method when moved.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50