Rivals of Aether

Rivals of Aether

Sasuke Uchiha
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Lockon  [developer] 20 Oct, 2019 @ 8:25pm
Balance and Suggestions
If anyone has so any balances suggestions or ideas in general then please post it in this thread.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
zer0_b0i.exe 21 Oct, 2019 @ 11:37am 
give him the movement of melee fox
Last edited by zer0_b0i.exe; 21 Oct, 2019 @ 11:37am
zer0_b0i.exe 21 Oct, 2019 @ 11:38am 
and make the shidori one hit easy peasy

ps your dear mom
zer0_b0i.exe 21 Oct, 2019 @ 11:43am 
okay the two before are just jokes okay im sry? but can you make like real colors because you litreally maked the same skin but just with one pixel blue or something like that
please do real colors and with naruto too
Lockon  [developer] 21 Oct, 2019 @ 1:57pm 
Originally posted by Vollmilchsohn:
okay the two before are just jokes okay im sry? but can you make like real colors because you litreally maked the same skin but just with one pixel blue or something like that
please do real colors and with naruto too

Those colors are the result of the default shaders. I will eventually make alt colors but that's low on the priority list. Thanks for subbing.
VariableGoo 21 Oct, 2019 @ 7:09pm 
I know you mentioned that colors are low on your priority list, but I made some quick edits to some of sasuke's portraits from ninja council 1 and aligned it to sasuke's current default palette. They should work pretty well, but the darks of his hair are aligned to his outline in the portraits. Feel free to use them if you want
https://i.imgur.com/0ZQ8EI9.png
Lockon  [developer] 21 Oct, 2019 @ 8:05pm 
These make much better char select and win screen portraits. I'll definitely use them, thanks. If you want to do the same for Naruto I'll replace his as well If not I'll do it when I have time.
VariableGoo 21 Oct, 2019 @ 9:02pm 
I could probably see if I could make naruto's tomorrow, at the very least I doubt naruto has his hair be the same as his outline.
DuelystRook 5 Nov, 2019 @ 10:29am 
how do u hit his down b it never does anything when I try to use it. I just get hit
Lockon  [developer] 5 Nov, 2019 @ 10:46am 
His down B is like a spot dodge. He becomes unhitable for a short time and you can attack cancel it during the start of the move. You can dodge a move then cancel into an attack to punish. In the air you can also use it to stall your self then attack cancel it.
Last edited by Lockon; 5 Nov, 2019 @ 10:46am
DuelystRook 5 Nov, 2019 @ 4:52pm 
ok cool
Monkeyfeathers 14 Nov, 2019 @ 5:14am 
Sharingan could be a counter or work like dio's the world where it freezes time and gives him time to counter? maybe i just dont use the attack properly
Xero1090 16 Dec, 2019 @ 10:29am 
Down special is pretty punishable and isn't worth using, not to mention that his up b is hard af to land lol (fix hitboxes i guess) and his down air is also very specific i guess thats all the things i found odd about him. Keep up the g
ood work :3
JetMedia 17 Jun, 2020 @ 8:15pm 
if i could change his move-set these are the changes i would make

-make chidori turnable,dash quicker at max charge, and maybe a a charge meter. Also having it go diagonal down in the air would be cool

-give fireball a third charge, maybe make it a fire dragon. Also force Lv1 in the air and make it shoot diagonal down

-make the down-b a counter, maybe have him freeze the enemy, make a sharingon appear on them, then kick the up like Lion's Barrage
Sematary Fan 7 10 Jan, 2021 @ 11:51am 
maybe make sharingan a temporary movement boost so that it's more viable
please make a kosuke ueki charactor if you can not rushing you i know its hard work thanks
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50