Space Engineers

Space Engineers

Y wing station docks.
SPAM_masubi 30 Oct, 2013 @ 5:14pm
SPACE CROPS
All that building and mining... I'm pretty sure those engineers will get hungry! Not only do ships need fuel, but astronauts do too! It would be pretty awesome if they included Hydroponic crops, space farms and more life into such a stone cold and metallic world. Also it would be nice touch to have an lawn on a space station! haha what do y'all thinka dat?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
ROW  [developer] 31 Oct, 2013 @ 1:05am 
sounds grand, would hull pressure come into play also, as in your space gear would have a finnite amount of air and would be ticking down all the time? refilled at oxygen outlest or going into a pressurized area to refill....lets go nuts, lets get srs.
RichDoe 31 Oct, 2013 @ 4:58pm 
I feel like a resource management system should be in the next update.
ROW  [developer] 31 Oct, 2013 @ 10:53pm 
as in...?
Andy Maynard 1 Nov, 2013 @ 1:09pm 
I agree with the resource management direction. I don't know how the oxygen production would work but it would be really cool if you could run out of fuel or food in survival. Perhaps fuel and oxygen could be traded for mined minerals in a sort of shop interface. There could be a "trade" block on stations where you could activate this interface and execute these transactions. Anyways, you guys are off to a fantastic start and I can't wait to see where you guys go with this.
ROW  [developer] 1 Nov, 2013 @ 1:43pm 
its time to get mentle, lets go multiplayer!.
SPAM_masubi 1 Nov, 2013 @ 6:11pm 
yeah that would be awesome!
yup sertanl multiplayer or atleast npcs]

ROW  [developer] 23 Nov, 2013 @ 1:32pm 
hay hay i r has build hydroponics on my new station! check it out!
Andy Maynard 21 Dec, 2013 @ 9:34am 
I totally agree. With no npc's weapons aren't usefull at all.
ROW  [developer] 21 Dec, 2013 @ 9:43am 
bring the pain! npc roaming pirates like in starmade...epic...
Andy Maynard 21 Dec, 2013 @ 8:36pm 
It would be fun if there was a game mode that was like a pirate invasion or some such thing where you try to build fortifications and defend a ship or something from waves of npcs.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50