Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Road to 56 RP
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Sleepyslav  [developer] 12 May, 2023 @ 8:33am
Bug Reports
If you're having issues with the mod the easiest way to get help is to come contact us at our discord:

discord.gg/rt56rp
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Monster Killer 11 Aug, 2023 @ 7:05am 
Me and my friends games crash when we open it with this mod
Sleepyslav  [developer] 11 Aug, 2023 @ 8:26am 
It's required to run both RT56 and RT56RP
Gabon 24 Aug, 2023 @ 11:43am 
This is for normal RT56 it just doesn't load I have the mod selected but it is just base game, no new focus trees nothing, then with RP varient it doesn't crashed even with both mods active
ThatGuy 30 Dec, 2023 @ 4:52pm 
Game crashes when making and deploying medium frame airplanes.
ThatGuy 4 Jan @ 8:16pm 
Originally posted by ThatGuy:
Game crashes when making and deploying medium frame airplanes.
fixed!
game loads but factories cost a TON of fuel for whatever reason. causes nations to be entirely reliant on others the whole game or risk civil war
Sleepyslav  [developer] 18 Mar @ 3:29am 
@Bella, that's the Fuel actually matters mechanic - Each Factory costs 0.01 Fuel/P/D to reflect that the Civilian/Military Economy does require fuel to run to some extent - since resources like coal are not represented ingame - Pretty sure you can disable the entire thing via game rules ;P
Originally posted by Sleepyslav:
@Bella, that's the Fuel actually matters mechanic - Each Factory costs 0.01 Fuel/P/D to reflect that the Civilian/Military Economy does require fuel to run to some extent - since resources like coal are not represented ingame - Pretty sure you can disable the entire thing via game rules ;P
Thats fair to be honest, but im just not a big fan of it haha. cant find it in game rules unfortunately
I have got a problem, whne i want to core the baltics when i have captured them as a baltic nation, the desicions tab, that u can core at doesnt work. it only gives me the bad effects and no cores..
cant open research tab
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50