Garry's Mod

Animus HUD
BsA-Arikay  [developer] 13 Oct, 2013 @ 10:58am
What do you like/dislike?
Vent your thoughts here!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Ultimates 15 Oct, 2013 @ 8:38am 
I love the HUD but i don't like the Crowbar icon...
Can you create an another? Cause this is like a boomerand or something like that but not a crowbar :) :profgenki:
BsA-Arikay  [developer] 15 Oct, 2013 @ 8:39am 
I agree, the crowbar was one of the more annoying icons to make... If you put it on completely, it looks more like a stick with the ends half broken off :P I'll try my best to make the icon prettier :P
Ultimates 15 Oct, 2013 @ 8:43am 
Ok thank you anyway :)
Firewalker36 15 Oct, 2013 @ 9:30am 
You could always just make a crow icon. It'd get the point across. Bonus points if you incorporate a bar in it somehow to maximise the symbolism.
BsA-Arikay  [developer] 15 Oct, 2013 @ 11:31am 
Heh, who knows :P
Jaydee 22 Oct, 2013 @ 10:44am 
The HUD looks pretty badass, will you add NPC health support like in the recent assasins creeds? that would be pretty Badass too :P
BsA-Arikay  [developer] 22 Oct, 2013 @ 11:35am 
I'll keep it in mind, sounds like a good option :) Glad you're enjoying it!
some coyotes 21 Nov, 2013 @ 9:59pm 
Hey, can you make the whole "bind" thing automatic? I hate having to put in the code everytime I play.
BsA-Arikay  [developer] 22 Nov, 2013 @ 10:02am 
The bind thing should be permanent, I'll check as soon as I've got my gmod/programming/computer problems solved. That's also the reason why the update's taking such a long time to come out :s
Soulmoons 15 Aug, 2014 @ 1:58pm 
Originally posted by Myle:
Hey, can you make the whole "bind" thing automatic? I hate having to put in the code everytime I play.

Originally posted by Arikay:
The bind thing should be permanent, I'll check as soon as I've got my gmod/programming/computer problems solved. That's also the reason why the update's taking such a long time to come out :s

You can actually make a bind to execute it faster in game (Ex: bind "u" "<Yourfirstcommand>;<Your second command>")
Soulmoons 15 Aug, 2014 @ 1:59pm 
Originally posted by Jay:
The HUD looks pretty badass, will you add NPC health support like in the recent assasins creeds? that would be pretty Badass too :P
They are currently working on the Main HUD,Since it's not done I think yall have to wait x)
Soulmoons 15 Aug, 2014 @ 2:00pm 
Originally posted by LMA » Ultimates:
I love the HUD but i don't like the Crowbar icon...
Can you create an another? Cause this is like a boomerand or something like that but not a crowbar :) :profgenki:
You can actually change it by exploring your GMOD Files,I actually Changed It but meh :l Looked wierd
ThurmanUltra 16 Jan, 2016 @ 8:32am 
I could draw you a crowbar icon, then send you the pic if you like.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50