Source Filmmaker

Source Filmmaker

My Life As A Teenage Robot - Jenny Wakeman
We need a new version of this model, an xj9 version v3
I'm going to be honest, this model is good but when I used it in some posters on devianart I didn't like how the character's facial expressions didn't have much expressiveness so I think that for me it should at least have more expressiveness e.g. anger, joy, displeasure, fear, or sometimes sadness, etc. In my opinion, the creator of the model should be something about it, of course if he does something with his model that he created himself, because for me, this model has a lot of potential for memes or anything to get a lot of juice out of it. Oh and I was also going to tell you that your legs are difficult to move, that's all I have to tell you, I hope you have a happy day, and JCThornton, if you see this, please don't forget your models, please, and please, it would be important for you to update Maybe not today, but sooner or later it may be updated so that I can see if it has more expressiveness like the original xj9, or at least that it is as close as possible that we will have to that character, greetings.:steamthumbsup: