Tabletop Simulator

Magic! Uno [V4.5]
claytja  [developer] 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:11am
Bug Reports
If you find a bug let me know.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
EquinoxJunior 14 Jul, 2019 @ 4:33am 
There seems to be a bug where you can just wait out the turn timer or right click when playing a 7 that allows you to skip having to steal cards
claytja  [developer] 14 Jul, 2019 @ 3:48pm 
Originally posted by EquinoxJunior(no mic):
There seems to be a bug where you can just wait out the turn timer or right click when playing a 7 that allows you to skip having to steal cards
Fixed in V2.2 update thanks for info.
Liekku 5 Aug, 2019 @ 12:11pm 
The game gets stuck when you're the only person playing and you play a seven with the seven rule enabled, furthermore if you try change color when the game is stuck at this point TTS crashes
claytja  [developer] 6 Aug, 2019 @ 1:23am 
yea b/c your not supposed to play by your self.... well i guess ill add a check to prevent solo playing.
Maxio68 1 Sep, 2019 @ 11:46am 
Bug that has to do with scoring - +2 or +4 to go out should still add cards to the player's hand.
claytja  [developer] 6 Sep, 2019 @ 8:10pm 
Originally posted by Maxio68:
Bug that has to do with scoring - +2 or +4 to go out should still add cards to the player's hand.
Fixed in V3.2
Davv 7 Sep, 2019 @ 8:48am 
Can't use chat after update to 3.2
And it happens only with Magic UNO! loaded. Loading any other mod/save/game fixes it until you load Magic UNO! again.
Last edited by Davv; 7 Sep, 2019 @ 8:49am
claytja  [developer] 7 Sep, 2019 @ 12:41pm 
Originally posted by Davv:
Can't use chat after update to 3.2
And it happens only with Magic UNO! loaded. Loading any other mod/save/game fixes it until you load Magic UNO! again.
Fixed sorry for the error
Davv 7 Sep, 2019 @ 12:51pm 
Np, thx for quick fix. :)
Davv 7 Sep, 2019 @ 1:55pm 
Also, I don't know if it's TTS side or yours mod, but few nights ago I was "hacked", however it could be called.
Few folks came in and suddenly elevated their rights to "promoted", but it couldn't be even seen. They just behaved like mods, but without any icon or information about that. And they tried to ruin fun.
claytja  [developer] 7 Sep, 2019 @ 2:22pm 
that is TTS i don't even have a way for me to auto mod myself.
Davv 8 Sep, 2019 @ 1:59am 
Ok, thanks
Davv 8 Sep, 2019 @ 10:11am 
"Advance" should be "Advanced" in "Advance settings". As we don't change settings of advancing, but advanced settings of table. :D
Meister-Yoda 4 Oct, 2019 @ 2:47pm 
Hi, I think it buggs, when you play Copy on Kenny. After that the copy person had to choose a color, while it already showed the color "red" from before. And he couldn't select a color and could also not play a red card.
claytja  [developer] 4 Oct, 2019 @ 3:06pm 
Originally posted by Meister-Yoda:
Hi, I think it buggs, when you play Copy on Kenny. After that the copy person had to choose a color, while it already showed the color "red" from before. And he couldn't select a color and could also not play a red card.
Fixed in Hot Fix. Thanks for the info.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
Per page: 1530 50