The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ALIENS
BliZzard 12 Sep, 2013 @ 3:58am
Need Help
Hey together: Please call me a noob or something but this is the first mod i want to install on steam and i really cant find a download button here??? could u please help me out with that? cuz i really love all that alien ♥♥♥♥ and would die not playin it :)
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
slurpee619 12 Sep, 2013 @ 4:12am 
Hit the subscribe button. It should then start downloading the mod. The next time you launch the game check in the data files or if you have nexus mod manager you can check there to see if it's activated in your load order.
Chambe 12 Sep, 2013 @ 1:18pm 
Originally posted by JimPanse:
Hey together: Please call me a noob or something but this is the first mod i want to install on steam and i really cant find a download button here??? could u please help me out with that? cuz i really love all that alien ♥♥♥♥ and would die not playin it :)

(press subscribe) This mod measured fairly, open the game, but before you let him play, wait a little while until you download and then press play on the game launcher. if you go too fast into the game, the launcher does not have time to download the mod
xoham 13 Sep, 2013 @ 5:57pm 
I have the same problem. I disabled all Nexus downloaded mods and all DLCs. Still fails with error 80. Is there some dependency?
xoham 14 Sep, 2013 @ 10:03am 
it looks like Steam was not finished downloading it, or had not even started. So the mod is probably fine and you are dealing with Steam sucking.
MAESA 9 Aug, 2014 @ 11:00pm 
Originally posted by xoham:
you are dealing with Steam sucking.
That is true, and bethesda games are very easy to break. Also, since I didn't see anyone else say it, You're a noob, JimPanse.
Last edited by MAESA; 9 Aug, 2014 @ 11:00pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50