Slay the Spire

Slay the Spire

Bard
trelian5 22 Feb, 2020 @ 9:47am
My game crashed when picking up Gremlin Horn with this character twice
Crash log from the second time:

17:44:49.170 ERROR core.CardCrawlGame> Exception caught
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.evacipated.cardcrawl.mod.bard.characters.BardAttachPoints.attachRelic(BardAttachPoints.java:580) ~[Bard.jar:?]
at com.evacipated.cardcrawl.mod.bard.characters.Bard.attachRelic(Bard.java:89) ~[Bard.jar:?]
at com.evacipated.cardcrawl.mod.bard.BardMod.receiveRelicGet(BardMod.java:507) ~[Bard.jar:?]
at basemod.BaseMod.publishRelicGet(BaseMod.java:2535) ~[?:?]
at basemod.patches.com.megacrit.cardcrawl.relics.AbstractRelic.InstantObtainRelicGetHook2.Insert(InstantObtainRelicGetHook2.java:21) ~[BaseMod.jar:?]
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.relics.AbstractRelic.instantObtain(AbstractRelic.java:270) ~[?:?]
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.rewards.RewardItem.claimReward(RewardItem.java:333) ~[?:?]
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.screens.CombatRewardScreen.rewardViewUpdate(CombatRewardScreen.java:141) ~[?:?]
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.screens.CombatRewardScreen.update(CombatRewardScreen.java:56) ~[?:?]
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.dungeons.AbstractDungeon.update(AbstractDungeon.java:2556) ~[?:?]
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.CardCrawlGame.update(CardCrawlGame.java:879) ~[?:?]
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.CardCrawlGame.render(CardCrawlGame.java:427) [?:?]
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:225) [?:?]
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126) [desktop-1.0.jar:?]
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
trelian5 22 Feb, 2020 @ 9:52am 
I used the console to give it to myself and it still crashed
penguin 6 Oct, 2021 @ 10:44am 
not sure if this is the same bug or a different one, but with the gremlins character from downfall (who uses pretty much the same relic) i got the prismatic shard, and a bard card (specifically the one that duplicates a card from your deck) crashed my game. might be bug i should ask downfall about, but it might be related to this somehow.
Last edited by penguin; 6 Oct, 2021 @ 10:44am
pgames-food 29 Jan, 2022 @ 3:31am 
hi real steve, the one that duplicates card is Mnemonic Vestments i think... that one unfortunately crashes every time in my games, but all the other cards and relics seem to work great.

its fixable manually (if you have a rollback save though) but am not sure what causes it.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50