Arma 3
Losis Armory Altis
"Zeus not activated"
When I host a server, then try to play as Zeus it says Zeus not activated. I have Zeus installed and enabled. Please help as soon as possible!
< >
8 yorumdan 1 ile 8 arası gösteriliyor
Waiting for fix Zeus too.
HEY! I found why it won't work. If you are the server admin, go to the "Perimeters" tab at the top!
Ok, Zeus works fine ;]. Thanks.
Yup. Took me a while to figure out, player community is not helpful to nubmufiins.
Care to give proper instructions? This thread is worse than the people who ask "hey how do you do X." then immediately respond to their own thread saying "nvm fixed it :)"
In the player role selection list (lobby, with the list of "Marksman" or "Combat Medic" for example) at the top there is a button that says "Parameters". It should be on the rectangular window on the top of your screen. Click that, it will open parameters, which should have an option to enable Zeus.
İlk olarak stallingblock2 tarafından gönderildi:
In the player role selection list (lobby, with the list of "Marksman" or "Combat Medic" for example) at the top there is a button that says "Parameters". It should be on the rectangular window on the top of your screen. Click that, it will open parameters, which should have an option to enable Zeus.

I cant find the option to turn on Zeus. i found the "Parameters" option but there is no option for turning on Zeus Only changing the gamemode form PvE to Zeus but doing so removes all the AI.
please i need help.
< >
8 yorumdan 1 ile 8 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50