Total War: WARHAMMER II

Total War: WARHAMMER II

Meshal's Raise Dead
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Meshal  [developer] 26 Apr, 2019 @ 11:52am
Feedback + Balance
Is really important for this mod.
It helps me balance my units.
If you feel any unit stronger too much or too less let me know if you have time and i will try my best.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
MrWhite 27 Apr, 2019 @ 9:16am 
Just from Death knights aoe heal is too low, Your usual battle is 5-7 min and to get the heal other units have to stand near by. Meaning out of what 300 hp max they get around 70% of it let's say. 210 hp when HP pools are around 3k-7k is just a drop in the pool.

Vampire Guard(Cursed sword) was bugged for me, they missed legs and armor

Spirit swords have only 35 physical res, zero armor and terrible stats. I mean, they are ghosts, why not to give them proper 70%?

For skeletal legion and LL IMHO you should change weapon. Ork choppa looks too big, silly and out of place

I didn't get the point of destruction of bones spell. It makes an ally worse and rampage? Like, why?

Vampire Guard(ghost something) has flaming attacks, maybe you would like to make their weapons burn?

Vampire Guard(womances) has no armor and terrible statline. 30/20 what is this skeletons or vampire ladies? I mean, looks like you were aiming for daughters of Khaine here, but I suggest give them at least 30/40 to represent their speed as vampires with no armor

Guardians of the deep. I suggest you play more with color, cause overall blue looks a bit lame IMHO. And I think they deserve some spells from lore of the deep to show of a small group of ROR vampires

When I used the wind spell from summoner LL, my game crash.

All in all, it's a really fun mod, I see a lot of time you put in it, just need some minor polish.

P.S. Maybe you can make ROR gain exp? They will still be RoR, but a bit more useful later. And for people, who play with Valuable Vets it's a big deal.

Meshal  [developer] 28 Apr, 2019 @ 9:14am 
Originally posted by MrWhite:
Just from Death knights aoe heal is too low, Your usual battle is 5-7 min and to get the heal other units have to stand near by. Meaning out of what 300 hp max they get around 70% of it let's say. 210 hp when HP pools are around 3k-7k is just a drop in the pool.

Vampire Guard(Cursed sword) was bugged for me, they missed legs and armor

Spirit swords have only 35 physical res, zero armor and terrible stats. I mean, they are ghosts, why not to give them proper 70%?

For skeletal legion and LL IMHO you should change weapon. Ork choppa looks too big, silly and out of place

I didn't get the point of destruction of bones spell. It makes an ally worse and rampage? Like, why?

Vampire Guard(ghost something) has flaming attacks, maybe you would like to make their weapons burn?

Vampire Guard(womances) has no armor and terrible statline. 30/20 what is this skeletons or vampire ladies? I mean, looks like you were aiming for daughters of Khaine here, but I suggest give them at least 30/40 to represent their speed as vampires with no armor

Guardians of the deep. I suggest you play more with color, cause overall blue looks a bit lame IMHO. And I think they deserve some spells from lore of the deep to show of a small group of ROR vampires

When I used the wind spell from summoner LL, my game crash.

All in all, it's a really fun mod, I see a lot of time you put in it, just need some minor polish.

P.S. Maybe you can make ROR gain exp? They will still be RoR, but a bit more useful later. And for people, who play with Valuable Vets it's a big deal.

Thank you for your suggestion, for your nice comment and for finding some bugs and we'll soon be updating.

but "When I used the wind spell from summoner LL, my game crash."
if you mean "Master of Scorpions and Dark Snakes - Dex" i and my friend we test this lord and we can't find any bugs.
Sippycup 30 Apr, 2019 @ 6:15am 
Nice unit mod although one suggestion i would have is that you should try to make your unit cards brighter because right now I can't tell at a glance which unit is which without control groups because they're all so dark and hard to see. Nice mod though keep up the good work!
Meshal  [developer] 30 Apr, 2019 @ 9:15am 
Originally posted by ded:
Nice unit mod although one suggestion i would have is that you should try to make your unit cards brighter because right now I can't tell at a glance which unit is which without control groups because they're all so dark and hard to see. Nice mod though keep up the good work!

Thank you for your kind words and your suggestion.
i know i am not good with unit card i will speak with ♥♥♥ lo6fa if he have time to create new unit card.
TheVanMan 2 May, 2019 @ 5:43am 
Haven't tried all the units yet but just a few points (this is on huge unit size) -

1/ I think the greater valghulf should be a higher tier unit. I think you can unlock it at the second tier forest building without research (while the normal valghulf is tier 3 and requires a lategame research). It pretty much soloes early game armies by itself.

2/ The research increase on Dex doesn't seem to work for me (I think its called Ghost researchers?). Also I think 50/100/150% extra increase is a bit too much since he can get that at like level 4 (I think 15/30/45 would be better or maybe have him unlock the research at level 10, 15, 20)

3/ Zombie grave guards can't get up walls. Probably because they take up so much space and there's a lot of them. This makes them very strong tar-pits while also dealing a lot of damage (13k health with 200 units on Huge oh mighty)

4/ The Lost Horsemen have a ridiculous unit size. Might be intended but I think them having more units than zombies is pretty nuts.

All for now but overall an awesome mod that got me back into playing vampires. Hope you continue updating it!
Meshal  [developer] 3 May, 2019 @ 10:04am 
Originally posted by TheVanMan:
Haven't tried all the units yet but just a few points (this is on huge unit size) -

1/ I think the greater valghulf should be a higher tier unit. I think you can unlock it at the second tier forest building without research (while the normal valghulf is tier 3 and requires a lategame research). It pretty much soloes early game armies by itself.

2/ The research increase on Dex doesn't seem to work for me (I think its called Ghost researchers?). Also I think 50/100/150% extra increase is a bit too much since he can get that at like level 4 (I think 15/30/45 would be better or maybe have him unlock the research at level 10, 15, 20)

3/ Zombie grave guards can't get up walls. Probably because they take up so much space and there's a lot of them. This makes them very strong tar-pits while also dealing a lot of damage (13k health with 200 units on Huge oh mighty)

4/ The Lost Horsemen have a ridiculous unit size. Might be intended but I think them having more units than zombies is pretty nuts.

All for now but overall an awesome mod that got me back into playing vampires. Hope you continue updating it!

1- Forest have just 2 tiers so i can't add to tier 3.

2- Research its work but for unlock i think this good idea i will try my best.

3- Yes i test my unit and see this. i don't know why they can't get up walls but i will try my best. if try small test any units with 450 gold in match 1 vs 1 my unit will lose 100%.

4- Yes this idea.

I will try my best to continue update this mod and thank you for your suggestion and kind word.
Noir 16 Nov, 2020 @ 3:52pm 
Hey, could you lock your additional legendary lords for the AI when you are playing vampire Counts yourself? It's kinda weird to see the same LL multiple times or have some twice after confederation.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50