Space Engineers

Space Engineers

Coupling Blocks
TwitchingPsycho  [ontwikkelaar] 17 apr 2020 om 23:35
CHANGELOG
v1.7.0
• Added "Docking Camera" block for better and more realistic docking. Like when you see NASA's docking videos.
Read the description for some potentially fundamental changes!
• Added mount points to connectors to add the ability of camera placement. Use tube ports for merge and conveyor connections.
• Fixed decals not properly blending on most connectors.
• Fixed small grid "Medium Connector" main model hatch being too far back in relation to the LOD models.
• Placed all custom models in proper folder.

v1.6.6
• Fixed Rotated Conveyor Tube Curved Port [large grid] to match the construction models.
I'm sorry if some builds get a but busted, should be no big deal to fix it.
The reason i rotated this instead of the construction models is because i try to keep mods at bare minimum, reusing any bit i can.
In this case, vanilla construction models.
So i had to rotate my model to match theirs. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

v1.6.5
• Added a new light armor block that has an X face without mount points.
The idea is to use this block for ship assembly and disassembly into different sections using 1-2 merge blocks and then these blocks.
More block variants will be added in the future.

v1.6.4
• Proper block groupings.

v1.6.3
• A hotfix for missing LG connector LOD's --yet again.

v1.6.2
• Fixed missing LOD textures with large grid connector.

v1.6.1
• Slightly edited mount point on large grid connector.

v1.6
• Added a new small connector that is slightly extended for a few specific builds.
Note that this block is experimental! Construction stages used from small grid small connector.

v1.5.3
• Added a LG Docking Door which is a duplicate of LG Sliding Door without front mount points.
This will allow for docking with mergeblocks and be able to detach again.
There are plenty of mods doing the same with the door but it was requested and helps with this mods completeness.

v1.5.2
• Fixed "Economy Beta Update" crashes from faulty definition when trying to interact with a connector.
• Fixed LG Flat Connector magnetism orientation.
Sadly, the magnetism is based on "empty" location inside model from the center of the block itself.
That means that the "empty" must be located near the center of the cube, ever so slightly outwards of it's center, even though the connector is flatter.
This in turn will leave a gap between 2 connectors and there is nothing i can do about it.
Trying to find a fix/workaround or increase connectors size towards center which somewhat defeates the "flat" purpouse.

v1.5.1
• Added "+theimmersion" category where all addition blocks will show up.
• Added all addition blocks to blueprint classes.

v1.5
• Added large grid "Flat Connector".

v1.4
• Fixed collision box on large grid Conveyor Tube Port being a bit too large making it impossible to traverse between tubes.
• Added large grid "Conveyor Tube Curved Port" block.

v1.3.2 HOTFIX
• Fixed wrong orientation for connector blocks. Sorry about that!

v1.3.1 HOTFIX
• Changed "Ejector" name to "Small Connector" and changed description to match the connectors.

v1.3
• Changed small grid "Ejector" functionality to connector and changed name accordingly (now named "Small Connector").
• Changed large connectors to support small connectors.

v1.2
• Redone LOD's for all added blocks.

v1.1
• Added small grid "Conveyor Frame Port" (no lods).

v1.0
• Added small grid "Small Conveyor Tube Port" block (no lods).
• Added small gird "Conveyor Tube Port" block (no lods).
• Added large grid "Conveyor Tube Port" block (no lods).
Laatst bewerkt door TwitchingPsycho; 18 apr 2020 om 2:42