Divinity: Original Sin 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Odinblade's Necromancer Class Overhaul
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Odinblade  [developer] 21 Apr, 2019 @ 12:39am
Bug Reports and Known Issues
Found a bug relating to this mod? Please report it here so that I can work on rectifying the issue.

Be sure to provide as much detail about the bug so I can squash it easily!

PLEASE NOTE: Whilst this mod may cause incompatibilities with others, please ensure before reporting that the bug is caused specifically by this mod and not another. Thanks!

Known Issues
  • There is currently a bug affecting some Divinity 2 DE players whereby their mods are being downloaded into \SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\43510. Move these .pak files into \Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\Mods\ to fix the issue!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 137 comments
Leviathan 21 Apr, 2019 @ 2:42am 
Encountered a..bug..maybe? The skill icons are just "?" instead of what's shown in your skill list doc.
Odinblade  [developer] 21 Apr, 2019 @ 2:43am 
Originally posted by Kill La Kill Yourself:
Encountered a..bug..maybe? The skill icons are just "?" instead of what's shown in your skill list doc.
Sounds like you need to get the newest version of OdinCore. It should be at 1.1.0.
Leviathan 21 Apr, 2019 @ 2:54am 
Originally posted by Odinblade:
Sounds like you need to get the newest version of OdinCore. It should be at 1.1.0.

Yep. Works like a charm now. Thanks!

Mods not being automatically copied over to the mod folder really is a pain.
Odinblade  [developer] 21 Apr, 2019 @ 2:59am 
Originally posted by Odinblade:

Yep. Works like a charm now. Thanks!

Mods not being automatically copied over to the mod folder really is a pain.
Yeah tell me about it! Here's hoping that future Larian projects don't have this issue!
lost_soul 21 Apr, 2019 @ 5:21am 
Hi Odinblade. So Mystic Ruption just says reduction of elemental resistance "by %". Should it state what the percentage is and it didnt give a new a status indicatign resistance had been reduced?

lost_soul 21 Apr, 2019 @ 5:22am 
Arcane Volley: from the tip it should due dmg once magic armor is gone.. but it didnt due dmg. I might re-install your mods and retry. thanks
Odinblade  [developer] 21 Apr, 2019 @ 5:24am 
Originally posted by lost_soul:
Arcane Volley: from the tip it should due dmg once magic armor is gone.. but it didnt due dmg. I might re-install your mods and retry. thanks
Hi Odinblade. So Mystic Ruption just says reduction of elemental resistance "by %". Should it state what the percentage is and it didnt give a new a status indicatign resistance had been reduced?
Are you on OdinCore 1.1.0, lost_soul? Just checked again in my game and it seems to be working a-ok
lost_soul 21 Apr, 2019 @ 5:30am 
just tested. i manually updated both odincore and necro and now it works! fantastic
Odinblade  [developer] 21 Apr, 2019 @ 5:32am 
just tested. i manually updated both odincore and necro and now it works! fantastic
Excellent!
Toc 21 Apr, 2019 @ 1:03pm 
The Hexer class is called Hexen in character creation.
Odinblade  [developer] 21 Apr, 2019 @ 1:06pm 
Originally posted by Toc:
The Hexer class is called Hexen in character creation.
This is intentional. Hexen is a combination of Hex and Coven to try and give the feeling of a group of witches :TheGhost:
Toc 21 Apr, 2019 @ 1:22pm 
Ahh ok, nothing much to report so far then. The only thing is corpses on lady vengeance from the source blast are now full bodies instead of piles of viscera. Not really a bug, and probably just a neutral side effect of corpse changes.
Edit: looks like it is only some corpses.
Last edited by Toc; 21 Apr, 2019 @ 1:24pm
Nerfed 21 Apr, 2019 @ 3:17pm 
Shallow Grave does not do anything for me, no reanimator.
Odinblade  [developer] 21 Apr, 2019 @ 3:26pm 
Originally posted by Nerfed:
Shallow Grave does not do anything for me, no reanimator.
Quick check: are you killing an enemy character and it is in combat?
Nerfed 21 Apr, 2019 @ 4:55pm 
yes, i tried in different battles, casted it, nothing popped up, tried killing stuff after casting it, but nothing happened.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 137 comments
Per page: 1530 50