Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Wakizashi Warrior
Matchstick 17 Aug, 2013 @ 10:07am
The "10th Class"
It occured to me recently that there are no Asian characters (America, Russia, Scotland, Australia, Germany, France, and Pyro Wonderland). A Katana has already been added for the Demoman, so I thought it seemed overkill to give him akimbo/dual-wield weapons. Then I realized that, as an Asian weapon, this could be the start of a potentian "10th class:" a Japanese character.
Yes, it's got about a 1% chance of happening, if that (there may have been a "No new classes!" press release I missed), but think about it. Of all the countries to not include, how did a game with international classes skip Asia?

Thoughts about the 10th class: What would it be? Why would twin wakizashis be appropriate? What would the character look like?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 76 comments
Gordo Ultimate 17 Aug, 2013 @ 10:17am 
they also dont have italian
Gordo Ultimate 17 Aug, 2013 @ 10:17am 
or mexican
Originally posted by Flippy:
they also dont have italian

Originally posted by Flippy:
or mexican

Thats right, the fact that TF2 have a set of asian weapons, miscs and hats, dosent mean valve need to create a new class with those items, i mean its not like there is a mexican, italian, African or even plastinian class in the game right?
Litox06 17 Aug, 2013 @ 10:47am 
They dont have a korean or dominican c:
Goshujin-Sama 17 Aug, 2013 @ 11:44am 
So Russia isn't part of Asia?

But I see what you mean, an oriental character. The pyro's identity is still up in the air, maybe the pyro could be japanese.
Devo 17 Aug, 2013 @ 11:49am 
Id say pyro would be mexican, being the only class with mexican themed hats and miscs
Război 17 Aug, 2013 @ 12:04pm 
I want an englishmen for the tenth class. We already have some Australian and Scottish in the mix, now we need some British.
Mr.Pwesident 17 Aug, 2013 @ 2:05pm 
That would bee cool Im supporting you
jgDarkWolf 17 Aug, 2013 @ 3:07pm 
Heres what the tenth class needs to be http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Guard_Dog_Update
Iwashi 17 Aug, 2013 @ 3:53pm 
Originally posted by jgDarkWolf:
Heres what the tenth class needs to be http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Guard_Dog_Update
I'm looking at your name and then that. Get the ♥♥♥♥ out. That thing is a piece of ♥♥♥♥ and garbage and I hate seeing it everytime.
Război 17 Aug, 2013 @ 4:51pm 
Originally posted by Slash:
Originally posted by jgDarkWolf:
I'm looking at your name and then that. Get the ♥♥♥♥ out. That thing is a piece of ♥♥♥♥ and garbage and I hate seeing it everytime.
Also even if that was ever added to the game people would ♥♥♥♥♥ about animal cruelty, so it would be impossible to add it.
Goshujin-Sama 17 Aug, 2013 @ 5:03pm 
Originally posted by TheAlmightySmelldoor DWP:
Originally posted by Slash:
Also even if that was ever added to the game people would ♥♥♥♥♥ about animal cruelty, so it would be impossible to add it.

And if they did, they'd make a Peta Fortress 2 game, and I'd play that hard.
rex2311 17 Aug, 2013 @ 5:31pm 
well i think pyro is italian
BrownSheep 17 Aug, 2013 @ 7:16pm 
*sigh* noobs will be noobs. Adding another class to the game drastically throws off everything. Do you know how much ♥♥♥♥ that would affect? Like Competitive, weapons, game balance, etc. Stop being stupid.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 76 comments
Per page: 1530 50