Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Wakizashi Warrior
Taunt
Ok so you know how the lumbricus lid changes the grenade taunt to have a holy hand grenade instead, why not instead (as demo) of swinging his sword as his taunt he would pull out both swords and swing them at the same time as the taunt?

Don't forget that it needs to be balanced, as much as you guys want the demo and soldier to do some hardcore tricks, it just wont be fair to have a hat give an advantage (as I said before, that's the reason they took out the set bonuses). Also for anyone putting up an argument that you can't make a taunt for an item that goes for 2 classes, soldier already has his holy hand grenade, just make this for the demoman.
Last edited by pastýř.ovce22; 16 Aug, 2013 @ 10:34am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
Eri 13 Aug, 2013 @ 9:18am 
Sounds like a good idea
Sounds great, but those swords would only be using the Half-Zatoichi model. + I can already see the animations, but don't really think they would add that.
blini kot 13 Aug, 2013 @ 9:30am 
I think that the soldier sould pull the swords out and start hiting them on his head while shouting like with the shovel taunt
Foxtrot 841 13 Aug, 2013 @ 10:04am 
The soldier should draw the swords out and then kill himself with it, harakiri style. And if there is someone behind him they die and he regains his health (not all of it but the hp he had at his death).
kamome 13 Aug, 2013 @ 11:47am 
I agree with Dic Soupcan and Pazner der Freigheit
The Teletrap 13 Aug, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
how about your idea but you have to have the half Zotechia equiped
Drug Cyborg, FBI 13 Aug, 2013 @ 1:30pm 
Originally posted by Panzer der Freiheit:
The soldier should draw the swords out and then kill himself with it, harakiri style. And if there is someone behind him they die and he regains his health (not all of it but the hp he had at his death).

It's a shame TF2 doesn't utilize Unreal-style frag messages. "Soldier brought dishonor to his family." would be a great thing to see spammed in the chat at the end of the round.
RealImJames 14 Aug, 2013 @ 2:11am 
wow
good
Halbon 14 Aug, 2013 @ 5:34am 
It would be awesome if a soldier/demo wearing this committed 'seppuku' when you got revenge after being dominated by one of them!
FlyingRedFlag 14 Aug, 2013 @ 5:41am 
how about he steps forward and swings them both out dicapitaction style and then spin them both and place them in his holders and step back again,or spin them and go back to normal weilding them and step back again (for demo/soldior taunt)
RealImJames 14 Aug, 2013 @ 5:42am 
yes,why
FlyingRedFlag 14 Aug, 2013 @ 5:44am 
for a dmg tount like the snipers bow taunt where he stabs the person killing them instantly
RealImJames 14 Aug, 2013 @ 5:45am 
YA
FlyingRedFlag 14 Aug, 2013 @ 5:46am 
if only valve checked the top addon list to find the best addons to put in more weapons more often
RealImJames 14 Aug, 2013 @ 5:47am 
nope
< >
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
Per page: 1530 50