RimThemes
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 28 Feb, 2019 @ 7:29am
[Features Request]
Want new features ? you are in the good topic :br_cool:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
FilleFLEX 3 Mar, 2019 @ 7:18pm 
I would like to have the ability to hide a few elements;

Firstly hide the two logos you added on the menu screen, the RimThemes logo to the bottom left and the logo for the active theme to the bottom right(at the moment my theme has a empty png for the bottom right one).

Secondly I want to be able to hide the Loader animation (Loader.png) which I also have populated with a empty animation.

Lastly I wonder if there is a possibility to style the main font color, would be cool to be able to style all the text.(Might have missed the XML element controlling all of the text)
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 4 Mar, 2019 @ 10:19am 
@FilleFLEX : No worries, i added all your suggestions for the next R2 release which will be available soon (1day max)
Hedgie 5 Mar, 2019 @ 10:48am 
A westarado theme? You could add themes for other large mod groups? Also i found that sometimes it's hard to see some things like health info and needs with the wrong themes
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 5 Mar, 2019 @ 9:46pm 
@FilleFLEX : You can now do all you asked, just redownload the Theme Example[www.dropbox.com] as it was updated for the latest release (no breaking change, just addition of tags).

@hedgie : Yes it would be cool, but i think it is rather the creator of the mod that should propose it ( as for the creator of the mod Tiberium who made a magnificent theme for his mod )
Last edited by aRandomKiwi; 5 Mar, 2019 @ 9:47pm
NEPH 6 Mar, 2019 @ 4:03am 
I am so interested in whether Korean language fonts can be changed.
We have been living with very poor fonts.
NEPH 6 Mar, 2019 @ 4:08am 
If you need, I can send you some Korean fonts by Email or Discord.
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 6 Mar, 2019 @ 4:53am 
@NEPH : Yes, if you have Korean fonts i'll take it !
pgames-food 6 Mar, 2019 @ 9:06pm 
(just adding here the request for random wallpaper options when the main menu is loaded or shown) i didnt see this subforum before :)
Wu AT-AT 16 Mar, 2019 @ 4:18am 
I would like for the LoaderBar.png to be cropped to length instead of stretched during loading
Byter 31 Mar, 2019 @ 9:13am 
I already wrote a comment on the main page but just saw this thread. So: can we get an option to disable alpha backgrounds? Or maybe a slider? I love the transhumanist theme but a weird combination of clicks and menus opening just forced me to kill RimWorld because the main popup that came up was invisible. No button press helped (Escape, Enter, whatever) and nothing was clickable. Window stacking would've helped but makes a alpha'd theme pretty much useless.
Last edited by Byter; 31 Mar, 2019 @ 9:14am
Jirikisunta 13 Apr, 2019 @ 11:26am 
I would love to be able to see the icon-info at higher zoom levels. Currently, you can't see progress-bars or stack numbers or some other info about items at any higher than the closest two zoom levels... Possible?
pgames-food 13 Apr, 2019 @ 10:55pm 
hi i just thought of something really simply but it would be really cool if the "info" screens actually showed a small image of the item (in all the blank space at the top?) :)

maybe that is something that can be done with rimthemes (just to add a place for the image to be loaded?)
Last edited by pgames-food; 13 Apr, 2019 @ 10:55pm
Darth Nihilus 9 May, 2019 @ 4:23am 
Can you add a moving main menu buttons position feature?

And why in your Mega-spider theme the mouse hover sound in main menu buttons is only going to the left ear? )
pgames-food 9 May, 2019 @ 3:46pm 
(did you click it with the left button? try the right button) :) joke
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 1530 50