RimThemes
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 28 Feb, 2019 @ 6:32am
[Bugs Reports]
:biohazard: Rules to report bugs :biohazard:
  • Ensure you have loaded RimThemes at top position in RimWorld's modlist
  • Enable RimThemes logging in mod's settings by enable "Log all informations"
  • Restart RimWorld
  • Transmit logs by clicking on "Share logs" button in rimworld's console, and copy paste the generated link (need HugLibs mod).
Last edited by aRandomKiwi; 28 Feb, 2019 @ 9:55am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
FilleFLEX 3 Mar, 2019 @ 7:09pm 
So I'm having an issue styling a specific part of the UI, and I can't seem to find what this element is. Short description is the "empty" space to the left of the tabs above the info panel, and it pops up when you open one of the tabs.
Screenshots provided below...

Also having an issue styling the message option text, screenshot also provided below.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/xGAbHIt

Either these are found in the XML or I'm just blind :P
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 4 Mar, 2019 @ 10:12am 
@FilleFLEX : It's normal this element is not reachable actually with RimThemes, i will add it in the R2 update which will be released soon (max 1 day) same for the possibility of changing the color of the text
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 5 Mar, 2019 @ 9:53pm 
@FilleFLEX : With the latest release, the missing texture in your screenshot (the "empty" space to the left of the tabs above the info panel) is the "InspectPaneUtility.InspectTabButtonFillTex.png" file, you simply have to create this file in your theme's Texture folder and fill with color or texture you want (the size no matter, if it's a color and not a texture you want a 5x5 image of your color is enought).
For the text color customization, see my answer to your feature request.
FilleFLEX 6 Mar, 2019 @ 10:16am 
There is still not the ability to color the font in the message windows, for both the mouse over and the static color. The mouse over you can hit with the new textColorYellow tag.

The message window mouse over seems to be tied to the Ludeon studio menu options mouse over(or both gets hit with the textColorYellow tag atleast, guessing have the same base color).

But textColorYellow does not change the mouse over color for the icons on the Ludeon studio menu options. So the text changes to the new color but not the icons on mouse over.

Keep up the great work :)
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 6 Mar, 2019 @ 10:28am 
@FilleFLEX : This is why i wrote in the R2 release message "near all text color can be changed" there is some special cases like you described that were not affected by the mass color change tags (textColorX), so i will find these special cases you want and update RimThemes.

I'll come back to you as soon as it's done :cool_:
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 12 Mar, 2019 @ 5:40am 
@FilleFLEX : With the R3 you can now change the mouseover texture color too with the new textureColorX tags (see the updated "Theme Example" in Theme Makers topic), the message windows text color can be changed by changing the new "Widgets.NormalOptionColor" tag.
Doomdrvk 19 Mar, 2019 @ 1:44pm 
If you disable custom font it can sometimes hide settings in mod options.
Without Custom Font[i.imgur.com]
With Custom Font[i.imgur.com]
Lyseria 26 Aug, 2019 @ 12:33pm 
I'm experiencing a bug with Character Editor and transparent themes (like centipede, cyberpunk, singularity). The mod's window just shows a blank page until I click anywhere inside it.

before clicking: https://i.imgur.com/1gXPDCi.jpg

after: https://i.imgur.com/TlvX29B.jpg

This only seems to happen when I have a pawn selected while opening the Character Editor.
Last edited by Lyseria; 26 Aug, 2019 @ 12:33pm
Seipherwood 20 Sep, 2019 @ 12:29pm 
RimThemes does not work at all if you have ModCheck loaded
Pillowesque 3 Mar, 2020 @ 9:39am 
Hey I'm not sure if it's due to something that just happens in the game naturally and your mod illuminates it, or if your mod is causing it, but I've narrowed it down to enabling/disabling your mod to fix the problem I've been having where every few minutes I see the map (or game) loading screen for a split second when doing stuff in my colony and even though the game continues normally afterwards it's somewhat jarring and thought I'd let you know in case others were having the same issue.

(I checked and double-checked my logs and it's pulling no errors of any sorts, red or yellow, but I'd be happy to post them if you need -- the game doesn't seem to be recognizing what's happening)
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 3 Mar, 2020 @ 10:23am 
@Pillowesque : It surely come from an incompatibility with another mod in your mod list (a mod which by his behavior makes Rimthemes falsely "think" that the loading screen should be invoked while not).
The temporary workaround i can suggest for now that should work, is to disable the custom loader of Rimthemes by enabling the setting "Disable loader" in the rimthemes's settings.

To allow me to fix the issue, can you reproduce your issue "seeing the loading screen for a split second" then generate an hugslib report by hitting CTRL+F12 then click on "Share logs" and copy paste here the generated link.

In addition thanks for your support.
Greatly appreciated it motivate us to continue updating and making more mods ! :br_cool:
Last edited by aRandomKiwi; 3 Mar, 2020 @ 10:23am
Pillowesque 3 Mar, 2020 @ 10:47am 
Okay it totally happened again after a few minutes, but after I tried to share logs in the console it pulled a weird HTTP error? Here's a screenshot of the error: https://i.imgur.com/taTN4xy.png

Screenshot of the log after I hit "ok" after retrying a few times and it failing: https://i.imgur.com/fkFuL4x.png
Pillowesque 3 Mar, 2020 @ 11:33am 
I'm extremely unfamiliar with github but I went ahead and made an account and started a project (made sure to make it public) and put my logs in there from the file location in my settings in rimworld, hopefully this is what you were asking for since I cannot use the normal easy share logs method I used to be able to use anymore for some reason...

https://github.com/Pillowesque/my-logs
Pillowesque 3 Mar, 2020 @ 6:06pm 
Issue fixed, it was the game autosaving, disregard my other stuff I'm too used to commitment mode and really not used to the game going to the "load" screen when it autosaves!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
Per page: 1530 50