This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Cucumber  [developer] 26 Feb, 2019 @ 1:08am
Bug reports
Drop finded bugs here
< >
Showing 391-405 of 425 comments
0-0  [developer] 14 May, 2023 @ 11:35pm 
Originally posted by Thisispo:
If a player does not hold the main weapon in their hand, regardless of whether their health and armor coefficients are fully set or whether they are wearing heavy armor, they will fall to the ground with one shot. The problem now is that the player and AI have too little health, and the settings will not work. Even if their health and armor coefficients are fully set and they are wearing heavy armor, they cannot withstand 3-4 shots

That's right, because the animations are made only for the main weapon.
Thisispo 14 May, 2023 @ 11:39pm 
The problem I am currently facing is that the player's health is very low, and changing the settings does not work, causing the player to easily fall to the ground. Is there a way to solve this situation?
0-0  [developer] 15 May, 2023 @ 2:31am 
Originally posted by Thisispo:
The problem I am currently facing is that the player's health is very low, and changing the settings does not work, causing the player to easily fall to the ground. Is there a way to solve this situation?

All settings work only if you have a main weapon in your hands.
legoman1661 31 Jul, 2023 @ 2:45am 
Do the PiR medikits weigh more than the vanilla medikits? Because if so, it causes an issue where, if a medikit is in a uniform/vest/backpack with limited space, it will remove the medikit and not replace it with its PiR equivalent due to there not being enough inventory space to fit the PiR medikit.
Last edited by legoman1661; 31 Jul, 2023 @ 2:46am
0-0  [developer] 31 Jul, 2023 @ 3:14am 
Originally posted by legoman1661:
Do the PiR medikits weigh more than the vanilla medikits? Because if so, it causes an issue where, if a medikit is in a uniform/vest/backpack with limited space, it will remove the medikit and not replace it with its PiR equivalent due to there not being enough inventory space to fit the PiR medikit.

So maybe before writing to the bug tracker, it's worth launching the game and taking a look?
legoman1661 31 Jul, 2023 @ 11:07am 
Originally posted by 0-0:

So maybe before writing to the bug tracker, it's worth launching the game and taking a look?
I posted that to the bug report thread because the medikits of some of the units were disappearing. It was not an issue with mass, as I had previously thought. The PiR medikit is only able to be put into backpacks, but the vanilla medikit is able to be put into vests as well as backpacks. This means that if a unit has a medikit in their vest, it will get removed and be unable to be replaced by its PiR equivalent. To fix this, simply change the 8669th line in the config file of PiR.pbo to "allowedSlots[]={701,901};"

Edit: Whilst that would allow the PiR medikits to be placed in vests, the function that changes the vanilla medikits into PiR medikits only adds medikits to the backpack. To properly fix this, the 67th line of PiRstart.sqf would have to be changed to "for "_i" from 1 to _numberOfKits do {[] remoteExecCall []};" so that the medikits can fill whatever inventory space remains, instead of always trying to fill the backpack.
Last edited by legoman1661; 31 Jul, 2023 @ 3:40pm
0-0  [developer] 31 Jul, 2023 @ 11:15am 
Originally posted by 0-0:

I posted that to the bug report thread because the medikits of some of the units were disappearing. It was not an issue with mass, as I had previously thought. The PiR medikit is only able to be put into backpacks, but the vanilla medikit is able to be put into vests as well as backpacks. This means that if a unit has a medikit in their vest, it will get removed and be unable to be replaced by its PiR equivalent. To fix this, simply change the 8669th line in the config file of PiR.pbo to "allowedSlots[]={701,901};"

Yes, the medikits can only be placed in a backpack. There is no need to fix what is not broken))) It was meant to be. The Medic must wear a backpack, this is a gameplay moment.
Bendy 9 Sep, 2023 @ 11:45am 
BUG?? if I give the squad a 'stop' command and then I get incapacitated - the AI squad members do not come to heal me. They just stand there looking stupid.
I have tested this in the editor multiple times - without any other mods (apart from CBA).
So if I do not give them the 'stop' command and get incapacited, they do come to heal me.
So it seems to be the 'stop' command.
0-0  [developer] 9 Sep, 2023 @ 12:02pm 
Originally posted by Bendy:
BUG?? if I give the squad a 'stop' command and then I get incapacitated - the AI squad members do not come to heal me. They just stand there looking stupid.
I have tested this in the editor multiple times - without any other mods (apart from CBA).
So if I do not give them the 'stop' command and get incapacited, they do come to heal me.
So it seems to be the 'stop' command.

Already answered the first message))
Longtime 10 Oct, 2023 @ 8:54am 
This works when I play locally but I don't see any effects on dedicated MP server. I tried to reset the vars with an empty .vars.Arma3Profile and I see the CBA settings initialize but no effects are visible. CBA3 and PIR are configured for client and server. Any ideas? I'm going crazy here... Great mod!
Longtime 10 Oct, 2023 @ 2:58pm 
Strange but I see Indfor being injured and drag but only Indfor. Opfor or Blufor units always just die. Not sure what is happening.
Longtime 11 Oct, 2023 @ 9:32pm 
I was able to fix my problem by allowing pir functions for remote execution.

"Scripting command 'pir' is not allowed to be remotely executed" and others, so I added the following to the mission description.ext:

class CfgRemoteExec { class Commands { class pir {}; class setbleedingremaining {}; class call {}; }; };
Last edited by Longtime; 13 Oct, 2023 @ 8:07pm
Veren 25 Oct, 2023 @ 1:24pm 
Hi, I installed the mod again after long time and players get incapacitated after even tiny amount of damage. I have no other mods apart from PIR and CBA, and I've been testing this on default settings.
sovietpeanut173 4 Nov, 2023 @ 12:16pm 
my game crashes when i try to heal myself
C.710 30 Nov, 2023 @ 3:07pm 
Originally posted by Longtime:
I was able to fix my problem by allowing pir functions for remote execution.

"Scripting command 'pir' is not allowed to be remotely executed" and others, so I added the following to the mission description.ext:

class CfgRemoteExec { class Commands { class pir {}; class setbleedingremaining {}; class call {}; }; };

Still doesnt work. Same issue as you.. The ai are effected and not player
< >
Showing 391-405 of 425 comments
Per page: 1530 50