Torchlight II

Boss Pets
Ian 5 Aug, 2013 @ 4:57am
how to download
hi im new to mods and am unsure how to download this awesome mod
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Lone Wolf McQuade  [developer] 5 Aug, 2013 @ 8:42am 
Hey, all you gotta do is hit the green Subscribe button under the pictures, and it will be downloaded and isntalled. Enjoy :D
Ian 5 Aug, 2013 @ 1:02pm 
wow thanks man so simple and easy to use, thanks for your time in replying
Hi, i subcribed and went on torchlight 2 and there is no new pets, i created a new character but there was none there.I also went to one all of the stores as my level 40 but still there is no pets. please help me? Thanks for your time.
Lone Wolf McQuade  [developer] 6 Aug, 2013 @ 8:28am 
When you launch the game are you playing with Mods turned on? There's 2 launch options, Play Torchlight II and Manage Mods and Play Torchlight II with mods. Make sure you press the mods button (it's the bottom button).

After you do that, on the left side of the window there's a list of all the mods you have installed. Make sure Boss Pets has a check next to it then everything should work.
Wadiyatalkinabeet 6 Aug, 2013 @ 12:22pm 
ok thanks, ill try it now. ill get back to you soon.
Ian 7 Aug, 2013 @ 10:17am 
alos does anyone know a good necromancer mod i tryed one but it gives you little zombies and its not that good im talking diablo 2 necromancer style
thanks, will this mark me as a cheater?
Ian 9 Aug, 2013 @ 9:56am 
well the bosses do seem extremely powerful , however there are other mods you can use that add more balanced pets, but as with the name " boss pets" you expect them to be quite powerful. It up to you if you think your a cheater , i dont think you are, your just experimentsing with your game and it is a great mod
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50