Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

The Last Unity
AlfaTheseus  [developer] 18 Jan, 2019 @ 6:17am
Read me (if you wish)
Hello,

I appreciate you taking the time to read this message, as I'd like to clarify a few things about this map;

Firstly, it may seem that some aspects of "The Last Unity" might feel incomplete or rushed, and that frankly is because they are. I don't get a lot of time to work on map related projects anymore, and I didn't want to postpone the release of this map for any longer than I already had, so lately I have been finding the time wherever possible in order to be able to get "The Last Unity" somewhat finished, playable and released. I will stay committed to updating and patching this map in the future, so your feedback is important - whether it's ideas for expansions, new weapons, new features or whatever; I welcome all suggestions!

Secondly, I expect there to be a few annoying bugs in this released version of The Last Unity, mostly related to playing in co-op with 3-4 players. Where I'm currently living, there isn't a whole lot of internet access and the bandwidth is very limited, so this meant that I could not upload this map to test with friends/testers like I had done for previous releases (The Damned of the Moor, The Town) and therefore may be unaware of issues regarding playing with 3-4 players (I was however able to test a few things in local split-screen) so I apologise any issues in advance.

Lastly; "The Last Unity" could be the last map I make for a while. This is due to my system struggling to cope with building/compiling levels, with crashes being frequent when trying to do so. I also don't find as much time as I used to be able to, and "The Damned of the Moor" and "The Last Unity" took long enough to make even with a fair bit of free time that I used to have. I look forward to making more maps in the near future, and hopefully that can include Black Ops 4 as well (Treyarch hit me up with that Alpha Invite when the time comes thanks xx)

Thanks for playing :^)
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Daboodeedabodah 30 Mar, 2019 @ 1:12pm 
Enjoying the map so far:)

I had a weird glitch with one of the perk machines however, it spawned in as staminup, but it was selling widows wine for 10 points. I bought it and it gave me electric cherry instead. A second staminup machine also spawned in aswell on this playthrough.

Apart from that though, its very fun, ive finally found the third shield piece and im trying to figure out what the power cell is for, and im enjoying it, nice map:)
AlfaTheseus  [developer] 30 Mar, 2019 @ 1:16pm 
Originally posted by Daboodeedabodah:
Enjoying the map so far:)

I had a weird glitch with one of the perk machines however, it spawned in as staminup, but it was selling widows wine for 10 points. I bought it and it gave me electric cherry instead. A second staminup machine also spawned in aswell on this playthrough.

Apart from that though, its very fun, ive finally found the third shield piece and im trying to figure out what the power cell is for, and im enjoying it, nice map:)

Ah yeah I know what's happened lol, the Electric Cherry that comes with the tools is incomplete and I had previously modified it to work properly, but lately I had issues with my Mod Tools and had to "Verify Integrity of Tools" which often resets stock files to default. I'll try and fix this as quick as I can, but I have limited bandwidth so it may be a while before I get the update out unfortunately

Thanks for pointing this out! :^)
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50