Total War: WARHAMMER II

Mixu's Tabletop Lords - SFO
Flamboyant Schemer61  [developer] 12 Jan, 2019 @ 11:45am
Balance
Please share your ideas about balance
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Flamboyant Schemer61  [developer] 12 Jan, 2019 @ 11:46am 
In addition the slayer hero is missing several SFO abilities that the legendary slayer has and is quite weaker than the legendary slayer stat wise despite being a lot more expensive in custom battles.

Not sure if the following(all checked in custom battles) is intentional but:

The shadow dancer hero is missing "Withering of Shadow" and "Magic Bond" that the SFO version Shadowdancer unit has. She also doesn't have "Strong vigour" that the other WE lords and heroes have.
Only the lore of beast spell weaver has 5% ward save while all others don't have it and none of them have the 10% magic resistance that the spell singers have. They also don't have strong vigour.

Empire amber mage lord doesn't have vanguard deployment and hide in forest like his hero counterpart.

This one I'm pretty sure is just an oversight. Shaman Sorcerer Lord doesn't have "Weather the storm" SFO ability that all other human Norscan have.

These are just my humble opinion. Thanks for all your time and effort.

I yield, really 2 saat önce
Hi Flamboyant, I would just like to point out that Shaggoth Champion should get the "storm rage" SFO ability since every other dragon ogre in SFO has it.

War Rider Junior 2 Oca @ 4:28
i noticed Taurox and doombull way faster than Slaangors and vampire lord, i though they suppose to be heavier, bigger that they'd be slower than Slaangors in SFO :)

will fix all of those guys, don't worry
Flamboyant Schemer61  [developer] 12 Jan, 2019 @ 3:27pm 
Ok, I added attiributes and abilites to the WEF characters. About resistances to the WEF spell ladies. Ok, all of those ladies have different stat lnies, and some have different abilities. This is why they don't all have ward saves. However, I buffed 2 of them and added magic res. to all of them.

Empire Amber mage lord doesn't have those abilities because, I wanted him to be a little weaker with those attiributes, because lore of death on a lord is slightly better than others ( well, not better for an experienced player, just easier, but u get the point).

About norscan units, yeah I didn't notice it before sorry about it. Added weather the storm ability to all shaman lords.

Added stormrage ability to the shaggot.

About doombull, they use the gorebull speed values of SFO. I didn't change it, cuz I usually trust venris more than myself in balancing a SFO submod.
CunningSTOX 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:46am 
Just saw this. Awesome work mate👍
Flamboyant Schemer61  [developer] 10 May, 2019 @ 8:02am 
glad u liked them mate
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50