The Warrior 2 Jun, 2016 @ 6:25am 
cool
Moinriv 14 Jul, 2016 @ 2:23pm 
im going to find out right now
Sudsey 23 Nov, 2016 @ 1:21pm 
where are the easter eggs?
Moinriv 23 Nov, 2016 @ 1:36pm 
i dont noy
There's a secret teleporter frame like in the day map. I don't know how to open it but you need wiremod. It can be accessed underwater through a non colliding wall.
Saint Hexagon 14 May, 2017 @ 10:10am 
I found a thing.

If you go out of the spawn zone and look straight, you should see a bridge. Swim out and under the bridge until you reach the end of the island (not the map!) Turn left and swim out to the end of the extended platform. On one of the sides of the platform, there is a fake tile that you can walk through. That will take you to a hidden room.
skrinklyboo 29 Jun, 2017 @ 9:47am 
There's more.

When you fly stright into the sky out of the map you can see a black box (probaly containing the secret) that teleports you back to the spawn. I wonder how to get into that box
Saint Hexagon 29 Jun, 2017 @ 10:12am 
Almost everyone whos tried this map has seen that, and failed to get into it. In one of the submarine tunnels (the tunnels full of water) there is a no-collided wall along the edges. If you enter through there, you will be brought to an inactive teleporter frame and two screens that won't make any sense to you (at first.) You will need wiremod to solve the puzzle. If you do solve it, the portal frame will activate and you can enter the box.

Don't want to solve the puzzle? There are a few other way to get in. Such methods include:

VXNpbmcgZW50X2ZpcmUgdG8gb3BlbiB0aGUgcG9ydGFsDQpEZWNvbXBpbGluZyB0aGUgbWFwDQpUZWxlcG9ydGluZyBpbiBhbmQgYnlwYXNzaW5nIHRoZSAidHJhcCIgKHVzaW5nIHdpcmUgdGVsZXBvcnRlcnMgb3IgdGhlIHBvcnRhbCBndW4gdG8gZ2V0IGluIGFuZCAiZGVsZXRlIiB0aGUgdHJhcCkNCk9yIGJlZ2dpbmcgc29tZW9uZSB0byBnaXZlIHlvdSB0aGUgY29kZSAoOTklIGNoYW5jZSBvZiBmYWlsdXJlKQ==

:^)
Taka Mata Nui 17 Nov, 2017 @ 3:03pm 
which submarien tunnel is it
folkstar 17 Feb, 2018 @ 6:35pm 
use these commands to go into the secret room or whatever it is

ent_fire 111 disable (disables the first set of teleports)
ent_fire xsis_smx1 disable (disables the second set of teleporters)
ent_fire xsis_smx2 kill (kills the brush that prevents you from walking around)

the xsis_smx2 brush has gmod_allowtools and gmod_allowphysgun set to 0 so you can't ♥♥♥♥♥ with it along with being always set to solid so killing it is the only way to disable it.
NovaDelta 19 Mar, 2018 @ 2:06pm 
Hey guys. I managed to get a sneak peek at whats in the black box. Here are my methods:
Step 1: Get an RT camera.
You can use the one already in the map but I used an RT camera addon. (Actually now that I think about it, any old prop will work)
Step 2:
Go to context menu, click on the prop and select "Drive" from there you can fly up to the black box. Make sure to enter the side of it to see the most.

Turns out all thats up there is the monument featured in the screenshots of this map. Theres also a teleporter up there too but I dont know how to access it.
Sweety 24 Sep, 2018 @ 3:33pm 
There's a little invisible wall that leads to a crawl space and a little trophy block thing
Liillikiiida11 24 Dec, 2018 @ 8:13pm 
I found this powerbox, pressed E on it and idk what it does...... .-.
Taka Mata Nui 25 Dec, 2018 @ 5:42am 
you need wire to use it

PoltixeTheDerg 18 May, 2019 @ 1:52pm 
hm? iv'e had the code for the secret room for like whats coming up on a year probably its pretty simple, and ynow what? im not gonna let you off easy with the code, heres it encoded in a proprietary format that i made, you can find the decoder on my site, not linked on my profile or anything noooo

furry yiff furry furry furry yiff yiff yiff furry yiff furry furry furry yiff yiff yiff furry yiff furry furry furry yiff yiff yiff furry yiff furry furry yiff furry yiff furry furry furry yiff furry furry furry furry furry furry yiff furry yiff furry furry furry yiff furry yiff furry yiff furry furry yiff furry furry furry yiff furry furry furry furry furry furry yiff furry furry furry furry furry yiff furry yiff furry furry yiff furry furry yiff

goodluck with the cancerous encrypted text
friend asked me to make it it was not my idea to make that cancer
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
Per page: 1530 50