RimWorld

RimWorld

Zen Garden
mantrasong  [developer] 3 Nov, 2018 @ 10:36am
Bug reports
Please report any issues you find here. Issues should include what happened (or didn't), what you expected to happen, any other mods you are running, and an error log.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Gar1onrEve 5 Nov, 2018 @ 2:45pm 
I can't seem to place the gravel raking command blocks. I've placed Unraked Limestone Gravel on top of Rough Granite and that works fine. Then when I try to place the Curved, Horizontal or Vertical Gravel on top of that, it pops up a message in the corner:
"Curved gravel requires terrain that can support: Medium."

I tried placing the gravel raking shapes directly onto the stone and it says:
"Must be placed on unraked gravel."

I also tried smoothing the stone before adding the Unraked Gravel, but that didn't make a difference.

I hope you can help.
mantrasong  [developer] 7 Nov, 2018 @ 4:17am 
What mods do you have installed? Can you copy the logs for when you try to do this?
Shadow Dreamer 21 Jan, 2019 @ 4:28am 
Everytime I try to build something- except, it seems, for the flower arch- it vanishes as soon as my colonists finish building it. Log here: {LINK REMOVED}
mantrasong  [developer] 2 Feb, 2019 @ 3:35pm 
@Shadow Dreamer - I suspect that is a mod interaction issue. I've seen it pop up before, but only for people with a lot of mods.
Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn LiteEmUp driver=JobDriver_ConstructFinishFrame (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(FinishFrame (Job_4610423) A=Thing_Frame_ZEN_GravelHoriz1198374) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work
System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
at System.Activator.CheckType (System.Type) <0x00095>
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type,bool) <0x00027>
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type) <0x0001e>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing_Patch2 (Verse.ThingDef,Verse.ThingDef) <0x00373>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Frame.CompleteConstruction_Patch2 (object,Verse.Pawn) <0x0033d>
at RimWorld.JobDriver_ConstructFinishFrame/<MakeNewToils>c__Iterator0/<MakeNewToils>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__1 () <0x00396>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch1 (object) <0x004c8>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
ZombieLand.Verse_TickManager_TickManagerUpdate_Patch:SingleTick(TickManager, Int32)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

thats is the error log saying everytime i tried to build either a curved, horizontal, or vertical gravel on an unraked gravel, it still stays unraked after building it
here is error log https git.io fjZnA

i removed the https and git.io so that steam wont remove the link lol

so whats not working are: vertical gravel, curved gravel, horizontal gravel, border path, border pond, artificial hedge, granite half wall, granite lantern halfwall, pedestal lantern, standing lantern, both stacked rock sizes, border path pillar

lol quite alot..nearly more than half of what the mod adds are not working lol.. at least both fountain sizes and the unraked and raked gravels are working
Last edited by 「 LiTe Em uP 」; 1 May, 2019 @ 12:52am
R4skall 11 Jul, 2019 @ 10:39am 
cant fuel generator with vanilla wood because of the changes this mod makes
mantrasong  [developer] 5 Oct, 2019 @ 2:19pm 
@「 LiTe Em uP 」 You have a lot of other mods running. Looking at your log, it looks like it may be a conflict with Frontier Developments Shields, but that's the only thing that's clearly interfering in that log.

I also see an error that looks like an interaction that looks like it might be causing the failure to place gravel, which calls a "Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing_Patch2". That's added by another mod, and seems to be causing a bunch of other errors, too.

@R4skall - can you post an error log and list of the mods you're running?
StarGazingWolf 15 Nov, 2019 @ 6:28pm 
I was having trouble with raked patterns disappearing, then I tried moving Zen Garden to the bottom of my mod list. Worked like a charm
Hopefully it works for you too
1355440367 18 Dec, 2019 @ 7:37am 
Curved gravel requires terrain that can support: Medium.
1355440367 18 Dec, 2019 @ 7:45am 
i have more than 500 mods so i cant know what caused it happen
1355440367 18 Dec, 2019 @ 7:46am 
its unfortunately cant use it
Xina 4 May, 2020 @ 10:07am 
No one ever harvests the zen cherry trees any more. They harvest the other orchards with no problem but they just ignore the cherry trees.
<eVa> Torven 27 Sep, 2020 @ 3:26pm 
Not sure if I just have a bad file or not, but I have the same issue with not being able to place raked gravel. It appears to be an issue with the Terrain.xml in TerrainDefs. GravelFloorBase has affordances for light and heavy, but Zen_NormalBase does not update that to light, medium and heavy.
<eVa> Torven 27 Sep, 2020 @ 3:35pm 
Added:
<affordances>
<li>Light</li>
<li>Medium</li>
<li>Heavy</li>
</affordances>
To Zen_NormalBase, and that seemed to do the trick.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50