RimWorld

RimWorld

More Furniture [1.0]
Sophie 26 Oct, 2018 @ 11:52pm
Excessive Beauty?
It seems some items in this mod give a huge amount of beauty that feels a bit unbalanced.

While a normal marble end table has a beauty rating of 14, a marble end table with a lamp has a beauty rating of 42. I love how it looks and I want to build more, but I feel weird building things that have such a disproportionate beauty rating.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
squishyface84 28 Oct, 2018 @ 1:42pm 
agreed
DCvinyou2day 2 Nov, 2018 @ 11:32am 
agreed I dont build them just because it feels cheap
Neshimi 2 Nov, 2018 @ 10:45pm 
Maybe a mod setting to set it how you like? I don't know how much work those settings are, but I know that simple sidearms has it going on super nice. It seems like it wouldn't be too hard, but if I'm wrong please lemme know. :msfortune:
Phantom 15 Nov, 2018 @ 6:00am 
this mod is pretty unbalanced right now. The recources are low and the attractivity is really high compared to vanilla stuff. Also I do not understand why there are double items, for example the commode for bed room. I have the vanilla one and the one from this mod, but the commode from this mod has better stats. At the current state i will not use this mod any longer.
Neshimi 30 Nov, 2018 @ 11:41am 
Is there any confirmation on this getting any kind of change anytime soon? And if not, What would be an easy way to fix it for myself, like an ini change?
ErDroid 1 Dec, 2018 @ 7:04am 
Originally posted by Neshimi:
Is there any confirmation on this getting any kind of change anytime soon? And if not, What would be an easy way to fix it for myself, like an ini change?

I'm not really sure, but straightforwardly if those stats are inside the source code you will have to load the VS solution, make the change, and recompile the assembly binary
If it is a def thing, it won't need such hassle.. (someone confirm)
ErDroid 2 Feb, 2019 @ 6:18am 
Originally posted by Fz Dynelight:
Beauty is one of the most exploitable stats in the game. You can make a nice room by growing flowers in it instead of a floor for god's sake.

That's because beauty is subjective

REEEEEEE*
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50