Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Left4Dead2 Cry Of Fear Music Mod
Bug
When the tank music played it would stop for a few seconds then start again....
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Appelflap64  [developer] 24 Jun, 2013 @ 10:17am 
to fix this you have to put the music files direct in l4d2 here is how to do it:

first download GCFScape.
install it and then go to your l4d2 addons directory.
it would most look like this: Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\addons. if you downloaded this addon than the addon file will be in the workshop folder inside the addons folder. the addons in there will have a random number as name so you have to look for the right addon. the addon picture will be right next to it so that would make things easier to find. when you open this addon there are serveral folders inside.
click on the sound folder and drag it into your left4dead2 folder and than let it go. if they ask you for overwriting the files enter yes. if that's done. go in game and open the console. enter snd_rebuildaudiocache. this will take a while when its done enter exit in the console and start the game again. and your done good luck.

backup your original music files in case you changed your mind!
I dont know what you mean :P
LJShiver 27 Jun, 2013 @ 5:51pm 
It's because the sawrunner songs weren't made to loop (I think). It's an issue with the song, not the addon.
Appelflap64  [developer] 30 Jun, 2013 @ 1:16am 
i looped it myself and i tested it.
looped sounds dont work correct in a vpk.
they still take the loop points from the orignal music in the sound/music folder.
thats why it stops suddenly and then it starts again.
installing this music direcly in the sound/music folder will solve this problem.
@LJShiver I'm pretty sure the song does loop
Goofy Goober 1v8 11 Sep, 2021 @ 8:12pm 
Originally posted by Doctor Purnell:
@LJShiver I'm pretty sure the song does loop
bruh
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50