Divinity: Original Sin 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Heaphaistos's Berserker Class
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Heaphaistos  [developer] 19 Oct, 2018 @ 6:14pm
Bugs Reports
Post all possibles bugs here.

- Ok, From my last experience with my previous mods. When you post a bug, be sure this bug is about the mod itself and give me all the information you can with precision.
- It possible for this mod to be incompatible with others mods. ( i'll try to fix what i can if possible )
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Ortayol 20 Oct, 2018 @ 12:27pm 
Berserker character can not be controled during combat and end the turn button wont appear when it is turned to chicken at furry level 3 howeverI am using other mod.Game is not freezed
mace_palframan 28 Oct, 2018 @ 3:56pm 
I found one today that was interesting, when applying high ground bonus and using frenzy strike which listed a range of 3m which is totally reasonable for the skill, I got a major range glitch. Its become steady now I'm not sure if its just mine, I have screenshot but apparently cant post them here. Link me an email or other means to send you a screenshot and I'll show. But basically it turns into an archer ranged projectile I've got a cap of close to 30m.
Rambit23Z 1 Nov, 2018 @ 2:11am 
I've encountered 3 bugs so far. (One might just be an oversight)

1. Knocking an enemy down and using Enemy Throw on it causes it's turn (if it's after the berserker) to take 10-15 seconds to finish as opposed to instantly.

2. The first cast of Enemy Throw (target selection) benefits from high ground bonuses. This allows you to yank an enemy far away up to you, making it better than teleport in almost every way.

3. Allthough you can't apply bleeding to a skeleton and subsequently can't apply wounded, you can still kill a nearby enemy (Even a skeleton) with Devastating Blow and apply wounded to it that way.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I really enjoy the mod despite a few bugs and some misleading descriptions.
Last edited by Rambit23Z; 1 Nov, 2018 @ 11:50am
Cancer 5 Nov, 2018 @ 7:37pm 
wounded increases my ap cost by 1 instead of the enemies
BlueDragon 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:47am 
devastating roar actualy is SOOO POWERFULL that crashed my game XD idk how or why. didnt happend yet on my new pc with any mod.
Zevarus 21 Nov, 2018 @ 4:04pm 
For some reason, when I cast Throw, whether on enemies, allies or the host of the game, his game crashes. It just happens.
kanadaj 15 Dec, 2018 @ 5:12pm 
It seems the mod disables long-term effects of food (such as the strength bonus of Dinner) as well as breaks the Five Star Diner talent.
Ok so ik someone just said this before me but i also wanted to comment about this.
the berserker mod with/without other mods will disable food effects the only food i seem to get to work is non crafted foods like apples lemons and watermelons and stuff like that, This is a pretty bad bug for me since i LOVE the five star diner talent really fun to be a cook but when the food does not take its effects its a very big bummer when i can't cook because me and my friends don't get the buffs.

Like i said ik @kanadaj, Already said this but i also wanted to comment about this because he did not specifiy if he used other mods i tested and it seems to remove the effects of crafted types of food like dinners stews basically the only food that matters sadly XD.

Anyway hope you can remove this nasty bug because i LOVE the mod but this is a pretty bad downside for me since i LOVEEE cooking.
Leptune 29 Dec, 2018 @ 10:42pm 
I don't know if this was reported before, but "Execution" interaction with the talent "Executioner" is bugged. It doesn't reward your +2 AP after you kill someone with it.
Last edited by Leptune; 30 Dec, 2018 @ 2:56pm
matt3721 7 Jan, 2019 @ 11:58pm 
i might just be confused about how it works.... but when i use frenzy a notification pops up saying "learned skill frenzy 2". however, there is no frenzy 2 in my skillbook. the skill itself reads: set frenzy level 2 - 2 turns - but then what's the point? the cooldown is 6 turns, while the buff is only 2?
@matt3721: Yes ik i was also confused the way the ability works is.
If you use the ability once it hits once then gives you a level 2 version of the skill if nto sued within its buff duration the level is reset this ability hits more times higher the level it starts off weak but gets stronger the more you use it, very useful if you can manage to use it enough to get to tier 7.
It does cap at 7 tho, And after that you have to wait for it to reset then start the chain leveling again.
matt3721 9 Jan, 2019 @ 4:44pm 
that's my confusion. it takes 6 turns for it to be used again, but runs out and resets after 2 turns. how do you get multiple uses in before the buff expires in 2 turns? skin graft is the only spell i've seen that resets cooldowns.
@matt3721: Ok i see what you are getting at now.
That's a simple fix you likely have the option turned off where new skills can't enter your hotbar.

Go to options and go to the hotbar settings and make sure new abilities can automaticly go onto your hotbar, this is needed because once you use frenzy once it adds a new skill frenzy lvl 2 then it will add another skill to your hotbar after you use frenzy lvl 2 frenzy lvl 3.

This should fix it hope this helped mate :cozyspaceengineersc:
Eternus 15 Jan, 2019 @ 8:57am 
I was really interested in this mod but I dont believe it works, i subbed, verified files, everything i could think to do, but its still not an available option in character creation.
@Etermus: Ok so a lot of peopple have this problem all you have to do is now go into your file explorer and go into Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/435150, Then find the mod you want to use and then open up a second window for file explorer now go to documents/larian studios/Divinitty original sin 2 definitive edition/Mods, ok almost done all you need to do now i just go to the first window and grab the berserker mod and drag it into the mod section in the second window.
Now start divinity and go to mods and you should be able to activate it then pick it in the chaarcter creation section.
Be ware this mod disables food effects just as a heads up.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Per page: 1530 50