The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Revelations (AB+ only)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Anonymous_Koala  [developer] 13 Oct, 2018 @ 12:52pm
Issues with the Mod? Check here!
Report any bugs you find in here. Before reporting, attempt these common solutions:

Make sure you have the relevant mod dependencies. Stage API ( https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1348031964 ) is an absolute necessity.

Running other large mods may cause crashes, lag, or bad interactions with Revelations.

If your music is restarting every room and you're using Antibirth Music, use this mod: https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=1291250008

If your progress is resetting when we push an update, download https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1438478410

To anyone suffering from the mod generally not functioning
It is highly likely that this is due to Steam not downloading all of the mod's files, rather than any error on our part.

Here are a couple of steps you can take to try to fix it:
  1. Unsubscribe from the mod
  2. Find your Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ Mods folder, on windows it should be located in Documents\My Games.
  3. Delete the folder named revelations_1536643474.
  4. Find your steamapps folder. This can be easily found by going to your Binding of Isaac local files, which are located at steamapps\common\The Binding of Isaac Rebirth.
  5. Navigate to steamapps\workshop\content\250900.
  6. Delete the folder named 1536643474 if it exists.
  7. Open the game, then close it after it loads.
  8. Resubscribe to the mod and continue as usual.

This process will delete all instances of the mod files, allowing steam to try and download them all again.

Black Screen
If you have a black screen, it may be due to shader incompatibility. To turn them off, open the debug console with `, type shaderdebug 0 and press enter. You can provide your log.txt for more information, found in the The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ folder next to the Mods folder
Last edited by Anonymous_Koala; 11 Jun, 2020 @ 12:16pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 484 comments
S-body 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:07pm 
Using Waka Waka seems to desynchronize the main music with its layer music
Kiples 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:12pm 
Failed to load issues keep occuring this makes mod unplay able followed all steps
Last edited by Kiples; 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:13pm
damagaz 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:12pm 
I'm not sure if this is intentional, but Dante starts in the Glacier and Sarah doesn't have her starting items.
Megaiwer.exe 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:20pm 
Glacier door does not appear in the shop
Anonymous_Koala  [developer] 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:31pm 
Originally posted by Akeldama:
I'm not sure if this is intentional, but Dante starts in the Glacier and Sarah doesn't have her starting items.
Intentional.
Bepis 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:33pm 
dante doesnt start in glacier for me
Kiples 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:34pm 
Originally posted by Killer Corn:
Does the rest work for you?
Mutabloom 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:36pm 
I can't seem to find glacier in the shops also the enemies don't do anything they are just still and slide everywhere.
Bepis 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:36pm 
Originally posted by kiphond123:
i cant find anything relating to the mod anywhere exept that i have dante
Flip Floppa 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:39pm 
When i fight an angel as sarah after blowing it up with a bomb. Why is it earrape!
The_Real_MPerro 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:44pm 
Originally posted by kiphond123:
I'm in the same boat
Zeitfall 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:48pm 
Originally posted by The_Real_MPerro:
I'm in the same boat
Me too
JudeInutil 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:49pm 
Bug here:

[INFO] - Lua Debug: Failed to load module: module 'resources.shaders.basemaskshader' not found:
no file 'resources/scripts/resources/shaders/basemaskshader.lua'
no file 'C:\Users\123/Documents/My Games/Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ Mods/revelations_1536643474/resources/shaders/basemaskshader.lua'

I get this in my log file plus in my console, and the game doesn't work well. Resources and music function, but nothing else does. Please help on this?
Spips 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:56pm 
-Can't find the new floors (Glacier is not in shop, don't really know where to find the tomb)
-Enemies from the mod with custom AI just sort of slide (act like frozen enemues from glacier constantly, just sliding through the air, not actually atacking and )
-Characters don't spawn properly (Dante has no items and spawns in the basement, etc.)
-Items don't work
Last edited by Spips; 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:57pm
Anonymous_Koala  [developer] 13 Oct, 2018 @ 1:58pm 
Everyone who have problems with enemies' ai and not finding glacier. Try closing the game and restarting it. On the first time you boot it up afterinstalling, some files aren't loaded.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 484 comments
Per page: 1530 50