Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

The Downtown Collection
Oysenberry 20 Apr, 2016 @ 1:25am
What is your favourite version of rp_downtown?
Mine is rp_downtown_evilmelon, because it has trains, a great government building, an underground and canals that you can swim in. The canals are especially a nice feature on servers where you can ride an airboat, but you can also make a makeshift boat out of props, which is propelled by pushing.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Pit 9 Oct, 2016 @ 11:41pm 
honestly, i'm the type who has waaay to many ideas, so I actually have an ideal version of RP_downtown in mine that doesn' even exist
Oysenberry 10 Oct, 2016 @ 1:34am 
Originally posted by - Pitool -:
honestly, i'm the type who has waaay to many ideas, so I actually have an ideal version of RP_downtown in mine that doesn' even exist
You should either get some mapping experience or contact someone who has to make a map going on your ideas.
Pit 10 Oct, 2016 @ 1:35am 
Originally posted by Oysenberry:
Originally posted by - Pitool -:
You should either get some mapping experience or contact someone who has to make a map going on your ideas.

yeah i should probably do one of those
flounder 7 Dec, 2016 @ 12:13pm 
when the forum topic doesn't even get answered.
well, ill break that chain.

the newest one, or evilmelon.
Oysenberry 7 Dec, 2016 @ 9:01pm 
Originally posted by spell icup:
when the forum topic doesn't even get answered.
well, ill break that chain.

the newest one, or evilmelon.
Yeah, evilmelon is pretty fun. However it isn't necessarily the "newest", it is moreso the most played.
TheSkinnyKidGamer 30 Jun, 2018 @ 2:15pm 
rp_downtown_ice_v2 pls
ThatCatGuy 12 Aug, 2020 @ 7:31am 
My modified version of RP Downtown V4C map: https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2193661554
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50