All characters name format goes like this: "Retired Tech Hunter [NAME]"

CITY------------ NAME

Heft: Turtle (Recruitable)
World's End: Karma
Flat's Lagoon: Pixie
Admag: Mares
Black Scratch: Roo
Catun: Yama

All overrides for city populations, where the city get's taken over by another faction due to world states changing are accounted for, and these people will still be in the cities no matter what, unless you murdered them of course.
Last edited by Space_Lettuce_OG; 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:09pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
cwhitney 9 Nov, 2018 @ 7:13pm 
Do the three guys being in the southeast quadrant, and thus not available to those of us not playing experimental, mean that the vaults are also in the southeastern quadrant?
Space_Lettuce_OG  [developer] 9 Nov, 2018 @ 10:16pm 
You will need to use the experimental version if you want full access to all that this mod has to offer. There will not be a non-experimental version.
justin.crews 10 Nov, 2018 @ 1:54am 
i dont mean to be "that" guy, but is there anyway we/i can just get the location of the ruins? i have quite a few mods that add more people to bars/change around towns, and would probably corrupt my game if i went through and removed them all. Dont get me wrong, i love the idea, but...please? even just a biome name for me to run aimlessly around to find em (feel free to just friend request/DM me if you wanna keep it a secret)
Last edited by justin.crews; 10 Nov, 2018 @ 1:54am
cwhitney 13 Nov, 2018 @ 10:24pm 
I assume that when the final quadrant opens up in the non-experimental version, it'll be available then, right?
cwhitney 19 Nov, 2018 @ 9:54pm 
Ran out first night and got the three weapons in the southeast. This is a beautiful mod and I thank you for it.

A bit of advice for others, and this is probably the best thread for it, the Flats Lagoon Bar is awfully crowded, so sometimes Pixie isn't in there, instead wandering around outside. Also, because the town is on a platform on a lake, she can sometimes be under the bar in the water on the lake floor. My "fix" was to go away and come back later. The lake under the platform is deep so I don't believe talking to her when she's down there is possible.
Vandil1 5 Dec, 2018 @ 9:37am 
@Space_Lettuce_OG Utilizing the spoilers that you've kindly given while ensuring that I have no additional mods that may affect bar squad probabilities or numbers, I have only been able to find one of your retired tech hunters and that was the one in World's End. I've gone to all of the other cities and have loitered around all of the city bars just in case they decided to wander the city or surrounding area for whatever reason only to no avail. Do you think that this is due to an update issue with the mod or is this perhaps a problem on my end and how can I go about fixing this?
Space_Lettuce_OG  [developer] 6 Dec, 2018 @ 8:55pm 
@Vandil1

First thing people often make the mistake in doing is loitering in a city waiting for someone to spawn in. You have to leave the loaded zone of the city and come back later, and it will reroll spawns for characters. So, if they're not there, leave and go far enough for the city to completely unload, and then go back in.

Secondly, it's highly highly doubtful that an update would affect this mod(seriously highly unlikely), due to the way mods are intergrated into the game. Tryunloading and reloading the citys and reolling spawns, and try that. I don't have time for the next 2 weeks to look at it, cuz I am in Term Project and then Final Exam Week at my University right now. Again, it was probably just some unlucky rolls you got, an update shouldn't affect this mod whatsoever.
Vandil1 7 Dec, 2018 @ 12:01am 
Fair enough I'll keep doing that. Thanks!
Flak-Bait 30 Dec, 2018 @ 7:17am 
How do I see Turtle's dialog again? I recruited him a few days ago, but didn't seek out his location right away.
Space_Lettuce_OG  [developer] 30 Dec, 2018 @ 3:53pm 
@Flak-Bait

You gotta pay attention! lol
I didn't want my mod to be super hand holdy.

Most people would just make a new start, and go to that town, and listen to him, then load up your normal save. I suggest you do that.
Flak-Bait 1 Jan, 2019 @ 6:04pm 
That's what I ended up doing. But it just felt like "Dude... You're standing *right* next to me. Why can't you tell me where the &%$# this thing is again?!"
lol - no worries
Doopdee 4 Jan, 2019 @ 11:23am 
so question. I have located 2 of the mention npc followed the clues. Found vault etc killed everything, looted everysingle box. But for example in the Black Scratch one i found only 1 weapon. If there are 6 npc and only 1 per location??? is that correct? isnt there suppost to be more than 6 legendarys??? Am i missing something.
Space_Lettuce_OG  [developer] 4 Jan, 2019 @ 12:15pm 
@Doopdee

Yes, read the mod description for information for more details.
The other three are obtained from working with, fighting against, or stealing from the UC(Emporer), Holy Nation(Pheonix), and the Shek Kingdom(Esta Stone Golem).
There is a unique NPC added to these three leader's squad. You will obtain the weapon from them once conditions are met(refer to mod description) or you kill them, or steal it.
Doopdee 4 Jan, 2019 @ 12:22pm 
OHHHH ok. thans for pointing me a direction lol. great mod btw . i havent stopped playing lol
Frank Reynolds 4 Jan, 2019 @ 12:43pm 
Hey so I've found Turtle but there is no option for me to talk to him? I checked the dialogue window but he hasn't said anything at all... any help? :)

Thank
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50