Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

gm_Shambles
Im so scared rn.., also RIP
So me and my friend were messing around in this map, we went to see how far this map went and while we were searching we found a well. We thought it stood out so we jumped down expecting it to take us to the sewers. We were horribly wrong. We landed in water and kept going down, only to find a satanic ritual with a gnome in the middle. Right when we saw it we were both like "hell nah i'm going back up", we searched other stuff while i was actually shaking. Note that this was also at 2:00 AM so that made it worse. We found a tire swing and my friend wanted to see if you could actually swing it. But he got near and panicked running back to me as i was at some hay bales i found near the well. He ran to me and said that he heard "children crying in fear", and that just made me wanna hit the alt f4. We were done investigating after both of that ♥♥♥♥ happened. It was an hour later and we kinda forget about all that happened earlier. At least my friend did, after that i felt like someone was watching me at all times. We decided to play Hide And Seek and i found a garden in the backyard of the house. I went to go check if there was any trap doors as some other houses had one, but it was just a regular garden, or so i thought. I got closer to it noticing a sign that read "Beware of the gnome", I saw that and told me friend we should just play a different map. After that the map still sits in my files, untouched.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
damn
Random 16 Jul @ 9:51pm 
RHEHEHEHEHEEH YOU CAUGHT ME, I WAS THE GNOME AT 2AM, I HUNTED YOU SO THEN I COULD USE A RECORD PLAYER TO MAKE THOSE CHILDREN SCREAMING SOUNDS, You and your friend have good details tho, This made me s*** my pants out of laughter though.
ヌル 17 Jul @ 2:44am 
install nuke mod and nuke the whole map
Infinity 18 Jul @ 10:56pm 
Originally posted by ヌル:
install nuke mod and nuke the whole map
ah yes, the real solution to your problems: NUCLEAR WARFARE
ヌル 19 Jul @ 3:03am 
yes usa tested it on japan
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50