What if "he" sees you.
random user 29 Mar, 2021 @ 12:34pm 
Originally posted by Yvxo ☆ Heart:
What if "he" sees you.
run if "HE" sees you
Last edited by random user; 29 Mar, 2021 @ 12:34pm
harold 29 Mar, 2021 @ 12:51pm 
Originally posted by Random user:
I am going to debunk everything like the corpses appearing ofc they spawned it in and the gnome is a just a prop in the map it cant stalk you no ghosts no jumpscares just a creepy ambience and playmodels changing size? Just a resizer mod everything debunked have a nice day.
paid actor, everyone knows this map definitely is haunted, don think you can fool us you blue helm.
Last edited by harold; 29 Mar, 2021 @ 12:52pm
F3AR_E4TER.exe 29 Mar, 2021 @ 2:28pm 
Originally posted by ꜱᴀᴊᴇᴇʟ:
what the ♥♥♥♥ is Albedo?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFG7DJG69lE
Craig Tucker 4 Apr, 2021 @ 6:29am 
guys cmon man! you are freaking me out i downloaded the map but i'm kinda scared to play the night version cuz you guys are talking about a ghost or the map haunted itself and the map creator did die you are going to make me uninstall the map
Last edited by Craig Tucker; 4 Apr, 2021 @ 12:17pm
Craig Tucker 4 Apr, 2021 @ 12:16pm 
i'm starting to freak out because you guys are talking about some ghost in the map in the day version i kinda do a zombie apocalypse survival thingy but i always feel like someone is watching me from behind me when i see this comments on the workshop ghosts doesnt exist is just a myth
Last edited by Craig Tucker; 4 Apr, 2021 @ 12:17pm
random user 4 Apr, 2021 @ 2:53pm 
Originally posted by shadow:
i'm starting to freak out because you guys are talking about some ghost in the map in the day version i kinda do a zombie apocalypse survival thingy but i always feel like someone is watching me from behind me when i see this comments on the workshop ghosts doesnt exist is just a myth
just get background npcs
Craig Tucker 5 Apr, 2021 @ 6:13am 
just get background npcs

so the thing that you were talking about is just false is just a colored npc (citizen) right?
Modern 5 Apr, 2021 @ 10:15am 
It is haunted dont listen to him!!!
random user 5 Apr, 2021 @ 12:55pm 
just get background npcs

so the thing that you were talking about is just false is just a colored npc (citizen) right?
When did I ever bring up a colored npc?
Craig Tucker 5 Apr, 2021 @ 2:41pm 
this is starting to freak me out there is a ghost on the night version ghosts does not exist is just a myth you guys are making me uninstall the night version and i will stick with the day one (gm_shambles_day) now i'm scared to play the night version this is getting awkward in my opinion you guys were liying like its not real is just a black colored citizen or a map ilusion or something like that
< >
Showing 1-15 of 66 comments
Per page: 1530 50