Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Filibuster Rhymes' Used Cars!
HooversHour 14 Dec, 2023 @ 2:36pm
Cars models are just not showing up
this has only happened recently but for whatever reason the cars just show their shadows and nothing else, they work as cars totally fine but the models just don't work
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
ImmortalEren 14 Dec, 2023 @ 8:28pm 
Facing the same issue here. Disabling for now.
Rick_RPG7 14 Dec, 2023 @ 10:33pm 
i have the same problem my friends
Yeah same for me cars invisible I can see only shadows
Rai 16 Dec, 2023 @ 4:18am 
+1 Same is there any solution to this? I love using this mod!
BiggusTheRoman 17 Dec, 2023 @ 2:26am 
Had the same problem, disabled all Filibuster mods/addons, restated the game, re enabled everything and cars show up again. Hope that works for everyone else.
Golden Goat 17 Dec, 2023 @ 7:09am 
Yo big thank you to @BiggusTheRoman! Did as you said and had fixed the issue on my end as well :steamthumbsup:
HooversHour 17 Dec, 2023 @ 3:13pm 
BiggusTheRoman's method worked for me so if y'all wanna try to fix it i recommend doing that
Last edited by HooversHour; 17 Dec, 2023 @ 3:14pm
Foxtrot 19 Dec, 2023 @ 11:31pm 
Having the same issue, BiggusTheRoman's solution didn't help me.
I disabled Filibuster, close the game, open again, re enable, wait for lua to load, start a new game, cars are still shadows.
Prof. Coomer 21 Dec, 2023 @ 5:39am 
Same issue here, used to have fhq's car pack on, disabled that to see if the models were conflicting. Nothing Changed. I have another mod called the apocalypse bounder rv which I think might be causing this. Will update if it works.
Prof. Coomer 21 Dec, 2023 @ 6:38am 
I tried reinstalling both mod packs and installed bounder rv first as suggested in that modpack then fillbusters. Didn't work, I then enabled fillbusters, loaded into the game, saw that the cars are there, unloaded and enabled rv bounder and saw the same thing as before.
TLDR: At the moment this mod (Apocalypse Bounder RV) screws over models for filbuster car models. Not just when installing it after filbuster car mod.
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3102811639&searchtext=rv+apoc
Last edited by Prof. Coomer; 21 Dec, 2023 @ 6:40am
Foxtrot 21 Dec, 2023 @ 5:45pm 
Originally posted by Prof. Coomer:
I tried reinstalling both mod packs and installed bounder rv first as suggested in that modpack then fillbusters. Didn't work, I then enabled fillbusters, loaded into the game, saw that the cars are there, unloaded and enabled rv bounder and saw the same thing as before.
TLDR: At the moment this mod (Apocalypse Bounder RV) screws over models for filbuster car models. Not just when installing it after filbuster car mod.
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3102811639&searchtext=rv+apoc

So you're saying this apocalypse bounder is just the one mod conflicting with Filibuster's for some reason? If you don't load it, do filibuster cars show up properly for you?
TeaWoman 25 Dec, 2023 @ 2:45am 
Originally posted by Foxtrot:
Originally posted by Prof. Coomer:

So you're saying this apocalypse bounder is just the one mod conflicting with Filibuster's for some reason? If you don't load it, do filibuster cars show up properly for you?

Had same problem, removed apocalypse bounder, all filibuster cars loaded. Suck to get rid of it but i'd rather filibuster cars.
Dr.Martinez 25 Dec, 2023 @ 3:40pm 
Originally posted by Hoovers:
this has only happened recently but for whatever reason the cars just show their shadows and nothing else, they work as cars totally fine but the models just don't work
same problem here
Foxtrot 25 Dec, 2023 @ 3:50pm 
Originally posted by TeaWoman:
Had same problem, removed apocalypse bounder, all filibuster cars loaded. Suck to get rid of it but i'd rather filibuster cars.

You don't need to remove it, the Apocalypse RV modder changed the description so that we know:

Just change the mod load order, and put Apocalypse RV mod ABOVE Filibuster's, and that's how you can keep both mods active and working. Apocalypse RV has to load BEFORE Filibusters and that solves the mod conflict, I just confirmed it works.
Originally posted by Foxtrot:
Originally posted by TeaWoman:

You don't need to remove it, the Apocalypse RV modder changed the description so that we know:

Just change the mod load order, and put Apocalypse RV mod ABOVE Filibuster's, and that's how you can keep both mods active and working. Apocalypse RV has to load BEFORE Filibusters and that solves the mod conflict, I just confirmed it works.

Do I have to start a new game to get this fix to work?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50