Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Filibuster Rhymes' Used Cars!
Moss 1 Aug, 2022 @ 9:01am
F700 Propane Truck
Hey everybody,

Could anyoe please, please tell me how to use the propane in the propane truck? I have it installed on my MP server along with the FuelTest submod and I can't figure out how to get it to work anywhere.

Has anybody figured it out?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Lil Psycho Panda 17 Nov, 2022 @ 3:49pm 
I would like to know this as well. Is there a way that we can refuel the truck at some kind of gas/propane station or something? Thanks!
Moss 19 Nov, 2022 @ 2:03am 
Oh I can tell you that : No, you can't. Whatever level of propane you find in the truck at the beginning is what you get, no more. Sorry.
Lil Psycho Panda 19 Nov, 2022 @ 2:24pm 
Originally posted by Moss:
Oh I can tell you that : No, you can't. Whatever level of propane you find in the truck at the beginning is what you get, no more. Sorry.
Well damn! That sucks :/
Thanks for the info!
Okay, That sucks... But how do I refill things from the truck? Because mine seems to not have that option even though it's 99% full of Propane.

Moss 11 Jul @ 3:28pm 
If you've installed it correctly you need a propane tank and you just right click on the truck.
If you've installed it correctly you need a propane tank and you just right click on the truck.

Well... That's unfortunate. I've tried everything, and the other fuel trucks and trailers work perfectly fine, but this one truck is just not even showing the right click menu option.
I guess it's just a big useless 100% quality brick full of Schrodinger's Propane...
Thanks for the heads up.
Moss 12 Jul @ 12:42am 
Did you install the FuelTest submod along with FRUC ?
Hey there, a little bit late to the party. Are the comments above still accurate?
Moss 16 Sep @ 2:14am 
Should be, yes.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50