Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Physics 'N' Flex V3 GSC MOD MENU
Galaxy 26 Sep, 2018 @ 3:38pm
Revelations Crash: Bug report.
Well I noticed I could no longer comment on this mod menu for some reason so ive decided to post a simple bug I discovered using this mod menu..

The mod menu crashes the game immediately when playing on the map Revelations. No error message or anything. Just an instant Crash. Not sure why its just revelations specifically.
Last edited by Galaxy; 28 Dec, 2018 @ 3:27pm
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Walter! 30 Nov, 2018 @ 1:58pm 
I get the same :( Any fix possible?
Galaxy 30 Nov, 2018 @ 4:46pm 
As far as I know, no sadly. However I know that other menus I use work fine on revelations....but this one just doesn't.
Junko  [developer] 2 Dec, 2018 @ 11:38am 
Ahh right okay thanks for notifying me, I will fix it asap.
Galaxy 2 Dec, 2018 @ 8:59pm 
Anytime!
Walter! 9 Dec, 2018 @ 3:09pm 
If it helps at all, the game crashes when the cutscene gets to the stairs in montys house. Just after theres been the first 3 bits of dialogue.
Galaxy 9 Dec, 2018 @ 7:04pm 
Yup
djfabricator 28 Dec, 2018 @ 7:10am 
Hi, Great Mod thanks! One problem i'm experiencing is i am unable to make the fir bow in der eisendrache with the mod active. all steps for the other three bows are working but the second stage of the fire bow where you shoot the cliff by the rocket test just will not happen. if it's a bug can it be fixed. cheers
TheDarkDivided 2 May, 2020 @ 2:30pm 
i may have found af fix at least it works for now
first load up the mod, then load up a random zombies map but do NOT RUN REVELATIONS FIRST so just another random map then quit, head back to the map selector and click revelations it should now work but beware i did still crash but only once and since then i never crashed again, hope it helps
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50