Warframe

Warframe

Night Hunter l Syandana V3-5
dragoon62q 9 Sep, 2019 @ 2:46pm
Why the fudge is the Skin there not the Syndana
I'm not buying the skin until I get the MATCHING SYNDANA. Tell D.E to put it in the Game like wtf... One but not the other? dk tease much?!
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Kendaric Imahso 12 Sep, 2019 @ 12:49am 
I feel you on this lol
Beep 14 Sep, 2019 @ 5:33pm 
If I remember correctly, it was rejected on the same basis that the skin originally was. DE (and some players too) didn't like the cloth components. When they reworked the skin, it was accepted. The syndana will not be accepted until it gets a rework as well, and I think someone said the artist wanted to complete their loki skin, which I think they have so maybe we'll see the rework in the near future? Can't say for sure
Beep 14 Sep, 2019 @ 5:36pm 
In the meantime, I don't recommend waiting. The artist gets some of the money from the purchase you make on the skin, so no reason not to get it now. It's my favorite Nidus skin, even more than the deluxe
dragoon62q 17 Sep, 2019 @ 10:36am 
save your breath bro I ended up buying the skin FOR THE HEAD ONLY, sad the creator wasted his time teasing a syndana we cant get.
BlackIce 27 Sep, 2019 @ 5:58pm 
i like the wings, sad they arent in yet, id even like a pair that doesnt look infested, my chroma needs wings!
JayBii 28 Sep, 2019 @ 8:53am 
Originally posted by BlackIce:
i like the wings, sad they arent in yet, id even like a pair that doesnt look infested, my chroma needs wings!

I'm in the same boat. The infested look was PERFECT for my Nidus. Alas, it was not accepted...
Alniyat 15 Oct, 2019 @ 3:04am 
My mirage needs these please get them out soon~! I will buy day one!
JayBii 15 Oct, 2019 @ 8:11am 
Originally posted by ciarankriess:
My mirage needs these please get them out soon~! I will buy day one!

My Nidus needs these! Yes, PLEASE fix them up for the next Tennogen!
dr_klok 20 Nov, 2019 @ 4:18am 
still want this...
andymous87 28 Dec, 2019 @ 9:33am 
imagine if this was an Archwing skin. I know people may not like the archwing mode, but since they have more use in the planes and vallis and in railjack, it might be a fairly good idea (assuming their arent too many restrictions like the warframe skins
andymous87 28 Dec, 2019 @ 9:35am 
although I too would like this syandana as well
Beep 29 Dec, 2019 @ 12:49pm 
Originally posted by andymous87:
imagine if this was an Archwing skin. I know people may not like the archwing mode, but since they have more use in the planes and vallis and in railjack, it might be a fairly good idea (assuming their arent too many restrictions like the warframe skins

I like the idea, though I doubt making archwings skinnable is a high priority for DE. The only issue is that archwing attaches at the lower back, which works less with these particular wings
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50