Darkest Dungeon®

Darkest Dungeon®

Butcher Bird Class Mod
Nodappjung  [developer] 8 Aug, 2018 @ 6:57am
I never create mod again
Given my awful coding skill and mental health, I decided it was impossible to create more than any mod.

But I'll continue to manage it as much as possible.
Please Keeping bug report me.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
yoneda-emma 8 Aug, 2018 @ 10:53am 
Don't put yourself down like that! This is an amazing mod, it would be a shame if you didn't make more Mods! Don't let some Internet Douchebags get to you!
Last edited by yoneda-emma; 8 Aug, 2018 @ 10:59am
Smokin 8 Aug, 2018 @ 1:27pm 
today i have tried photoshoping some skin from a mod and although i succeeded in the photoshopping part i have failed in the coding ,spent half a day on coding without a success and even so made it worse but You,you are amazing, it would be a shame to have you stop making mods, your idea to make this character and your art is spot on,not only that you have made a comic for her.
i suggest joining someone that can handle CODING while you do the concept and art work i would love to see more work from you and from the person who made that monk class.

manys warm hugs :sfsmile:
Nive 9 Aug, 2018 @ 1:18am 
I agree with Smokin. If you really are that upset about your coding skills, find someone who will do that part for you. There's plenty of people who would kill to have your art skills, and many more who would likely pay you to bring their ideas to life.

Your passion has taken you this far, most people give up much earlier, so don't be so hard on yourself.

If you kept at it, I'm sure you'd fix all of granny's issues, and from then on you'd be unstoppable. You could make as many mods as you wanted, and bring shame to all of your haters.
OldFashioned 9 Aug, 2018 @ 3:02am 
Bruh, we know that's not true, but more importantly *you* know that it's not true. Your mod is awesomesauce, full stop. Coding is hard, and makes you feel like ♥♥♥♥ when things aren't going your way, but you've already proven you can do great things. Don't put yourself in the ground so needlessly. :)
Yeah come on man, this is a great mod! You don't need to excel at everything, you just need to find someone to handle coding. Your art is so good, don't discredit yourself!
Not Computing 9 Aug, 2018 @ 8:04pm 
dont worry about it man. coding breaks, theres always issues. i love the mod, and hope you continue support. :)
Hominus 22 Dec, 2018 @ 5:17am 
I´ve noticed the Bamboo Spear only increases the character´s minimum damage and not all damage. Is this intended?
the_bwain 14 Feb, 2019 @ 4:06pm 
I saw your mod on the Workshop and thought it looked really cool! I'm sorry to hear your health has been poor, and I hope you feel better soon. I wanted to ask if you could add the mod to NexusMods so I could try it out. I got Darkest Dungeon from GOG and cannot use the Steam Workshop for it. Thanks!
Toulon_Rouge 20 Jun, 2019 @ 4:47pm 
Best of luck. Wish I had an ounce of your skill.
Last edited by Toulon_Rouge; 20 Jun, 2019 @ 4:47pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50