Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Mobile Sentry Gun
VALVe hates the engineer
This is probably the best item I've ever seen on the worskhop, but...a lot of weapons for the engineer have been rejected. Does VALVe hate their own creation?
< >
Beiträge 115 von 35
Jimbei 15. März 2014 um 1:20 
sentry
sentryis good fight.
Jimbei 15. März 2014 um 14:10 
sentry going up
Vulpes 16. März 2014 um 2:17 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von zakaharif:
sentry going up

Ursprünglich geschrieben von XxKILLoHALOxX:
sentryis good fight.

sentry

Thank you for wasting your time!
Jimbei 16. März 2014 um 8:46 
you're welcome
. 19. März 2014 um 14:14 
you're welcome
ha
Jimbei 19. März 2014 um 22:39 
what's so funny it is groovy
Xavier Bigot  [Entwickler] 22. März 2014 um 14:47 
Thank you very much for the kind message Recon_GTA©! :)
I think Valve doesn't hate the enginner, they've simply abandonned the game for Dota. They just add some "marketing" things easy to put in the game (hats).
Vulpes 22. März 2014 um 14:49 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Linko:
Thank you very much for the kind message Recon_GTA©! :)
I think Valve doesn't hate the enginner, they've simply abandonned the game for Dota. They just add some "marketing" things easy to put in the game (hats).
I rlly hope It's that way.
Good luck with the item! I'd give a hundred stars!
Nooo!!!! I love TF2!! Its my most played game! And if it is abandoned....... When I think about it, its not a big difference. They barely come up with something and their latest game changing update was the "Medc can revive people" update! They just put new hats wich is kind of pointless. Still if it would be completly abondoned...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! (a sad music plays as the camera zooms out when it rains on the street and a lightning came, you can see a sandvich floating in the water, some bullets rolling down the street and a fire axe stands at the wall with a RED box right next to it with the signature; Mr, Conagher)
Jimbei 9. Apr. 2014 um 21:41 
yeay
Flynn 26. Juni 2014 um 11:59 
I think the reason valve dosen't put these weapons in the TF2 game, it could be because some can be unbalanced, or Overpowering. I mean if this was put in the game, alot of people will become pissed. Think about it.
Jimbei 26. Juni 2014 um 21:25 
yeah why
Maybe, if they would give awesome stuff to EVERY class, they would add awesome stuff to Engie. But if they dont, then they really hate Engineer.
Jimbei 27. Juni 2014 um 21:37 
well ofcourse
< >
Beiträge 115 von 35
Pro Seite: 1530 50