The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Dot's Mod Entity Pack
Bug Discussions
You guys know the drill, if you have bugs to report, put them here to keep things tidy and orderly
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Pupz 13 Jul, 2018 @ 10:48am 
Unkillable enemies!

Here's a video:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ohsjs

Just spreading this out so the auther can see it.
unendingEmpathy 3 Aug, 2018 @ 2:05pm 
Reporting this here because the developer console says its a problem with this mod specifically, after Hush's boil attack and he's wheezing, the console will flood saying "attempt to index a nil value (global 'e') "preEntityTakeDamage" failed", and even though it doesn't do anything I can see, I want to report it anyway to keep it from being a potential issue in later updates.
unendingEmpathy 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:16pm 
Reporting this here because it relates to this mod in particular but when I was fighting It Lives, the console had this to say: "attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (global 'KilledCloatty')"
Loogi 19 Jun, 2022 @ 11:36am 
Hey this mod as well as the other mods in the Hardmode Major Boss Patterns collection have ID incompatibilities with the Sewing Machine and Ipecac Community Mod. Is this an issue to be fixed on your side or theirs?-We Strv
teini94 31 Aug, 2023 @ 6:44am 
[INFO] - Running Lua Script: D:\common\The Binding of Isaac Rebirth/mods/dentpack_1434523183/main.lua
[INFO] - ERR: resources/scripts/main.lua:5: bad argument #3 to 'AddCallback' (function expected, got nil)
[INFO] - There was an error running the lua file: D:\common\The Binding of Isaac Rebirth/mods/dentpack_1434523183/main.lua

also there are often errors with it lives?u cant shoot it (when it gets white, also after the mausoleum) it gets unkillable , and isaac also isaac becomes like a unkillable object which doesnt do anything

(could be eternal edition)
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50