The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

HMBP MOD Entity n API Pack
Bug Discussion
If you have any bugs to report, send them this way.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Pupz 8 Jul, 2018 @ 4:59pm 
???'s new phase is immune to damage!

The mods that I have installed and running are:
- Completion Note API
- Adam + The Apple
- Lost Cards
- Adam Expansion
- Delerious Void Remastered
- Greed Mode Dressing Table
+ all other mods made from you that includes HMBP
unendingEmpathy 10 Oct, 2018 @ 2:56pm 
Putting this here since the problem seems to specify the issue is with this mod specifically:
-At some point during the Delirium fight, the developer console was saying this:

[INFO] - [HMBPEntPartition] Error in "PostEffectUpdate" call: ... Isaac Afterbirth+ Mods/hmbpepttn_1434460098/effects.lua:378: attempt to index a nil value (field 'Position')

At the time, I had the Beezlebub transformation and the Spun transformation, so I wonder if there was an issue regarding one of the two transformations.
unendingEmpathy 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:18pm 
Once again I had another similar issue with Delirium, this time the console says "PostProjectileUpdate" failed, projmain.lua: 117: attempt to index a nil value (global 'prj')
At the time of the fight, I had Bookworm, Seraphim, and Adult transformations
MiniCraftler 15 Dec, 2018 @ 10:11am 
In the Delirium Fight, when he transformed into BossDoor(Mom?) the game is freezing for a moment and continues normaly.
MiniCraftler 26 Mar, 2019 @ 2:07pm 
I become these Error Messages in the console but I don't know why.
https://imgur.com/Ra0XAUo
unendingEmpathy 26 Mar, 2019 @ 3:35pm 
Ah yeah, that I have noted. It seems like it has something to do with a projectile Delirium would fire. As for what specifically, all I could pin down is that it involves a transformation
MiniCraftler 26 Mar, 2019 @ 3:38pm 
Oh yes you have noted it :D Same thing with It Lives or something with KilledCloaty thing.
unendingEmpathy 26 Mar, 2019 @ 4:19pm 
Yeah previously, you could only end the hiding thing by killing the Cloaty, but since the last update, that has been changed to be timed, but this mod hasn't been updated to take that into account.
unendingEmpathy 22 May, 2019 @ 1:26pm 
Reporting this here since the console says its a problem with this specifically, during the fight with Satan, this came up on the console:
"PostUpdate" failed: ...of Isaac Afterbirth + Mods/ hmbpepttn_1434460098/main.lua:574: attempt to index a nil value (global 'enspr')
Pupz 22 May, 2019 @ 6:44pm 
Originally posted by Robby Shenanigans:
Reporting this here since the console says its a problem with this specifically, during the fight with Satan, this came up on the console:
"PostUpdate" failed: ...of Isaac Afterbirth + Mods/ hmbpepttn_1434460098/main.lua:574: attempt to index a nil value (global 'enspr')
Yeah I noticed this too and when I'm fighting the Fallen (before Satan) he doesn't die at all.
unendingEmpathy 3 Oct, 2019 @ 2:21pm 
Error report time, and this one took me a fair bit of time to get to working;
Hush's hand popped up on a friendly enemy and froze up, and I got this error message:
"PostNPCUpdate" failed: ...Afterbirth+ Mods/hmbpepttn_1434460098/other_entities.lua: 1055:
attempt to call a nil value (global 'EnemyStopMove')

This error happened when trying to get the Hush Hands to kill a friendly Hush Spider/Blue Gaper, which took a lot of time to get to working because it seems like the hands will only play the animation for friendly hush enemies created from the Friendly Ball and not any other enemies.
unendingEmpathy 3 Oct, 2019 @ 2:22pm 
To add, it seems like the enemies affected by the error are also floating off the ground, still trying to chase after enemies
Ivan_Crysis 13 Apr, 2020 @ 5:50am 
For some reason when i kill It's Lives, the second phase is Mom's Heart.
unendingEmpathy 13 Apr, 2020 @ 7:38am 
That's a new one to me, wow. I never heard of that ever being a thing. I can't even begin to think of what might have happened there. I never had that happen before. I am not even sure if its Download Failure or not, do the other bosses work fine?
unendingEmpathy 13 Apr, 2020 @ 9:39am 
Nah, the Hard Mode It Lives mod is just if you just want It Lives/Mom's Heart changed and not any other boss. The mods for specific bosses are just if you want those bosses changed specifically and not all of them.

As for It Lives, try the fight again with the Ultra Super Greed mod turned off, I don't know what the mod does, but it might be worth seeing if its an effect of that mod
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50