Warhammer: Vermintide 2

Warhammer: Vermintide 2

Bestiary
Senti 24 Jul, 2018 @ 8:59am
Weaponry Mod based on Bestiary
Hey, really liking your work on the bestiary mod!

Id love to hear if youre interested in a mod quite similar in style, that informs players about the weapons, maybe called Weaponry.

Ive conceptualized a screenshot of Bestiary and made a google doc with ideas of rating/design, that is based on your mod. Sadly, I have no idea of how to mod. :(

Hit me up if youre interested.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Fracticality  [developer] 24 Jul, 2018 @ 4:33pm 
I've already gotten the general layout complete, but that doesn't mean you don't have good ideas! I'd love to see what you've come up with, and if I use any of them I'll be sure to give you credit :)
Last edited by Fracticality; 24 Jul, 2018 @ 4:33pm
Senti 24 Jul, 2018 @ 5:49pm 
The google docs to link my rough concept: Its a rating based weapon overview from 1 to 5 stars, with some added numbers for mass.

https:// /docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19T5uIWHW1-JiUld3fgBkCAw890z6hk1q6P4NL89bNyg/edit?usp=sharing

(3 spaces behind http)

How deep do you want to dive into the weapons? Just showing a rating system or take the actual 600HP bases numbers and split it for each armor type (looking to put that into format too)?
Last edited by Senti; 24 Jul, 2018 @ 5:54pm
Fracticality  [developer] 25 Jul, 2018 @ 9:13am 
I was quite satisfied with the layout I came up with, but I like this one a lot!

Gonna dive as deep as I can.
Senti 25 Jul, 2018 @ 2:35pm 
Are you interested in adding the Combo subtab (different attackcombos that can be performed).
Like Flaming Sword Charged Light Charged Light or Light Light Charged Light Charged?

Id love to see a feature like that, informing players what combos can be used.
Greatly looking forward to it!
K 25 Jun, 2019 @ 7:57pm 
Hey bro, you need to take this one step further for the Armory VS Bestiary. When we equip the our gear it should tell us the "breakpoints" for each monster. This would make it the BEST MOD ever.
Queek 17 Nov, 2019 @ 6:08pm 
How can I take models from the game ?
Last edited by Queek; 17 Nov, 2019 @ 6:08pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50