Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Toolpack
pranksi  [kehittäjä] 21.6.2018 klo 8.02
Suggestions
Got some awesome ideas that you want to have implemented? Here's your place to post them.
Please read through the list of planned features in the description before sharing it here.
Also not that there are many things which can easily be done throught the console, such as nuking and instant research.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on pranksi; 24.6.2018 klo 3.08
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 249 kommentista
A Civil War Tool would fun to use.
alliance tool,nuke tool,peace tool..
pranksi  [kehittäjä] 21.6.2018 klo 11.55 
alliance tool,nuke tool,peace tool..

I Like Cake Too lähetti viestin:
A Civil War Tool would fun to use.

Will probably look into that, especially the peace tool. Most other things can be done with console commands, so I think I'll do them later.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on pranksi; 21.6.2018 klo 11.55
Is a capital moving tool possible? Like making Budapest the capital of Austria-Hungary, when Aus-Hun controls Vienna.
Fun 22.6.2018 klo 9.46 
Puppet tool!
Country Creation Tool
Division spawner tool
Oalf 23.6.2018 klo 12.38 
yeah a puppet tool would be nice tho i dont know if it exists
If you're adding a ship spawn tool, how about a ship transfer tool (lend lease)?
pranksi  [kehittäjä] 23.6.2018 klo 13.57 
RyansPlace lähetti viestin:
If you're adding a ship spawn tool, how about a ship transfer tool (lend lease)?

Might be possible at some point, but not I won't do this now. You could probably do something similar just with deleting ships in one country and creating ships in another.
Do you think it would be possible to make a renaming tool(either for cities, provinces, or even possibly nations)?
pranksi  [kehittäjä] 24.6.2018 klo 2.39 
POOT and DISPENSER Flakes lähetti viestin:
Do you think it would be possible to make a renaming tool(either for cities, provinces, or even possibly nations)?

It would be possible, but you could only choose names that I have created in advance, not your own.
A national idea tool would be great
Maybe like to add and remove national ideas. Like the removing part shouldn't be too hard, but for the adding you could just make some of the base ones (militarism, commie influence, ex. )
A population tool!
It looks too cluttered, I like the mod though
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 249 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50