Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Cover-Up Coat (Summer)
But why tho
I think this is an important thought regarding the game's not so distant future at this point.
Granted, at present there's not a focused effort from content makers to keep things true to form, so you may argue "yea but nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ lmfao". That does seem to fit the general noticeable response. However, I would argue that as much as it may be the trend, it is not an argument as to how things should be.
So, while I honestly find this a nice and well made cosmetic, I'll still bring up the point that THIS DOESN'T ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ FIT SCOUT'S CHARACTER ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES IT'S SO OFF ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
> nobot < 18 Jun, 2018 @ 2:22pm 
yea but nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ lmfao
Howl Silva 19 Jun, 2018 @ 11:10am 
Honestly, this whole "yea but nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ lmfao" Is actually a pretty good reason.
Nobody cares. All we want is to make our scouts look cool. I'm pretty sure you're to only one who really cares about the lore and personality behind the characters, and how much a cosmedic fits with that character's trates. Gameplay in these kinds of games doesn't exactly HAVE to be cononical. (Overwatch is a good example of that...) Not to mention, cosmedics don't actually effect the gameplay, so even if this got into the game, it really wouldn't effect your gameplay exierence.
:3 20 Jun, 2018 @ 12:07pm 
Originally posted by GuyGallant:
Honestly, this whole "yea but nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ lmfao" Is actually a pretty good reason.
Nobody cares. All we want is to make our scouts look cool. I'm pretty sure you're to only one who really cares about the lore and personality behind the characters, and how much a cosmedic fits with that character's trates. Gameplay in these kinds of games doesn't exactly HAVE to be cononical. (Overwatch is a good example of that...) Not to mention, cosmedics don't actually effect the gameplay, so even if this got into the game, it really wouldn't effect your gameplay exierence.
I care
Kiwi Stranger 20 Jun, 2018 @ 1:35pm 
We need it so we can name it "The 9/11 Investigation" or "Sandy Hook" and then meme about how jews did 9/11 or nobody died at Sandy Hook and Obongo is a jew puppet.
Kiwi Stranger 20 Jun, 2018 @ 1:36pm 
Also, TF2 has been dead since forever and Valve have already sold the game down the river to cancer. You're probably the only one who even knows the lore and plays anymore, let alone cares about it.
apart from me, once.
Originally posted by Slacker:
Also, TF2 has been dead since forever and Valve have already sold the game down the river to cancer. You're probably the only one who even knows the lore and plays anymore, let alone cares about it.
apart from me, once.
nice bait but its not that creative try again
Samus Aran 20 Jun, 2018 @ 9:43pm 
As much as you may be right that it isn't Scout's character necessarily. However, it should be noted that Scout actually does display an interest in that kind of clothing, given that he actually has a few cosmetics that have that kind of style. Also it kind of is in character still by extension since Scout is Spy's son. ;)
Last edited by Samus Aran; 20 Jun, 2018 @ 9:43pm
Suzuki Joe 21 Jun, 2018 @ 4:17pm 
I 100% agree with you, this seems like something the spy would wear and not scout
Merald 22 Jun, 2018 @ 4:35am 
100% agree , the cosmetic is cool but damn ,this doesn"t fit for the scout at all :story:
Because we don't have enough damn scout cosmetics.
Moneymaker Mike 23 Jun, 2018 @ 10:01am 
"It doesn't fit scouts character"
Two words.
Potassium Bonnett.
Gremlinton 27 Jun, 2018 @ 1:10pm 
m8 there's a saxton hale hat, there's a l4d hunter set for scout. daffuq u talkin' 'bout?
:3 9 Jul, 2018 @ 3:19pm 
Originally posted by Gremlinton:
m8 there's a saxton hale hat, there's a l4d hunter set for scout. daffuq u talkin' 'bout?
l4d hunter does suit as they are both fast and agile
Mdgcreeper 20 Sep, 2018 @ 11:57am 
This totally fit's scout. He's a snarky self-centered prep who is so full of himsle that of COURSE he'd wear something like this! It just look so cool and that totally fit's scout as someone who sees himself as this super cool dude.
Doinks_ 5 Jan, 2019 @ 1:28am 
id rate it if its for spy
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50