Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Fantasy Army - Wandering Monsters Expansion
S-Man  [developer] 6 Jun, 2018 @ 8:02am
Suggestions - Bug Reports
Let me know if you're having any problems or would like to see something different in the mod.

Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
andrut 30 Jun, 2018 @ 3:37pm 
Hi, great mod but there are allways ifs and buts.
When I activate WME(in a new game ofc) each and every save game made past say 60th round is unusable and cannot be loaded.
Could you check what causes the problem?
Mods used by me:
Reforestation
Ingame Editor
City limits

S-Man  [developer] 1 Jul, 2018 @ 5:34am 
@andrut - I ran 5 test games (200+ game turns) with those 4 mods loaded. I did not encounter any problems. They all seemed to work fine together.

Do you have BNW installed?

May want to clear the game cache, then restart Civ V and see if the mod behaves the same way.

May also want to enable logging then review the Database.log and the Lua.log files.
Gunk Guzzler 31 Jul, 2018 @ 8:35pm 
A kraken spawned outside my costal and island cities, as soon as I clicked the button that barrages enemies outside your city my game crashed and I lost all my progress. Is there any way I can send a crash report, how would that be done? I am only running your two fantasy mods.
S-Man  [developer] 1 Aug, 2018 @ 3:05pm 
I don't know of any way to examine the .dmp files the game generates when it crashes. You need the game's source code (specifically the symbol table) to trace through the file.

About the best thing you can do is to make sure the game is auto-saving each turn, and enable logging. Sometimes by examining the Database.log and Lua.log files we can see where things go wrong.

What other mods are you running?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50