RimWorld
Lord of the Rims - Elves
 Ce sujet a été épinglé, cela doit être important
Ryoma  [dév.] 5 juin 2018 à 19h08
Report all problems and suggestions to our Discord!
If I have just ONE place to check for error reports, it will make my life much easier. Thank you!
https://discord.gg/jcMf4am
Dernière modification de Ryoma; 15 juin 2018 à 23h36
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 5 sur 5
I can't use prepare carefully sadly. I click on it and nothing happens, only happens with the elves.
Hi, somehow when I reload a save with an Elvish colony, I have random colonist disappearing. With my last day save 2 colonist are gone, so I tried with a new colony, I just create it, then save and reload, one colonist was gone.

EDIT: I also tried with hobbit and dwarf, I have the same probleme, i'll try to remove mods but i don't know how a mod can be responsible since i'm not using any other big mod, only UI mod and giddy up.

EDIT2: I think it's not connected to you're mod, I only kept giddy up and lord of the rims mod and it seems like the save are working correctly. You can delete this post or should I ?
Dernière modification de Eric Papuch; 11 juin 2018 à 9h41
Ryoma  [dév.] 4 sept. 2018 à 5h54 
Hey all -- this is not a bugs thread. Bugs will be resolved and I'll have to clear posts to maintain my sanity. Please post bugs in our Discord so I can better keep track of them. Too many places having the issues posted mean that I spend time hunting down everyone's posts instead of having them come to our team so we can fix them faster.
Ryoma  [dév.] 4 sept. 2018 à 5h55 
Just again:
Post bugs on Discord. Link at the top.
I found an error between the mods Lord of the Rings - Elves and Warhammer 40k - Games if you start with an elf primarch for example, then when you send him to the caravan, the caravan menu window will not close
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 5 sur 5
Par page : 1530 50