Warhammer: Vermintide 2

Warhammer: Vermintide 2

UI Improvements (Abandoned)
SinanFantie 27 Nov, 2021 @ 3:17am
PLS FIX "Unsactioned Mods" problem
On patch 4.4.2.1 the mod is not sanctioned anymore. We "The players" need this mod.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Z-Clan Kris 9 Dec, 2021 @ 9:57am 
aye this is such a great quality of life workshop mod that i really love that needs an update
GtheMartian 19 Dec, 2021 @ 3:58am 
same with me... I miss functionality of that mod a lot... pls, take a look at it and at least let us know if you can/will do something with it.. Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Lord Omni 22 Dec, 2021 @ 12:17pm 
Same. Returned to play new careers and has to use default irritating UI.
Azzure 12 Jan, 2022 @ 11:36am 
on god please update
The Merovingian 21 Jan, 2022 @ 8:35am 
Its one of the most helpful QoL mod seen for this game, along with a few other ofc. Author need to update ASAP. Its really annoying that you have to go to menu or in-game asset in order to change a character or check what items he has ir what ever you it has to do with the characters you control.
Alwyn846 22 Jan, 2022 @ 6:01pm 
If I remember correctly Fatshark Aqshy said in a reddit post that they are looking into implementing this mod in game rather than having a sanctioned mod. It may be why work isnt being done on the mod by the author.
Last edited by Alwyn846; 22 Jan, 2022 @ 6:01pm
SinanFantie 23 Jan, 2022 @ 2:13pm 
Originally posted by Alwyn846:
If I remember correctly Fatshark Aqshy said in a reddit post that they are looking into implementing this mod in game rather than having a sanctioned mod. It may be why work isnt being done on the mod by the author.

Could you share the link to the reddit post:steamhappy:
Alwyn846 27 Jan, 2022 @ 12:35pm 
Originally posted by SinanFantie:
Originally posted by Alwyn846:

Could you share the link to the reddit post:steamhappy:
I've tried looking through her comment history on reddit and could not find it, I may be mistaken. Unfortunately I did not save the post either. We may want to create a new post asking this question for confirmation.
Hammer96 4 Nov, 2022 @ 4:08am 
Know this is last January, but I agree with this too. We love this game. least allow them to continue while they sanctioned or something like this (use old version for now, until update). would be extremely thankful. for this (particular) change.
Last edited by Hammer96; 4 Nov, 2022 @ 4:10am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50