Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Death: A Grim Bundle [PMs]
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Musca domestica  [developer] 9 May, 2018 @ 12:00pm
Suggestions + Feedback
Have any input that you'd like to share about the quality of this addon? Perhaps an idea or two? This is the place to let us know!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Musca domestica  [developer] 9 May, 2018 @ 12:01pm 
I've already heard a suggwtion foe googly eyes, and will look into it.
Great Value 10 May, 2018 @ 9:11am 
<3
Gunned 11 May, 2018 @ 12:04pm 
how about an open jaw that might be neat
Musca domestica  [developer] 11 May, 2018 @ 12:29pm 
Could try it. I previously didn't because I thought it would look a bit goofy. Buy I am ooen to experimentation.

Thanks for your input!
Last edited by Musca domestica; 11 May, 2018 @ 12:30pm
Musca domestica  [developer] 12 May, 2018 @ 12:26pm 
Okay, suggestions have been circling around about adding a 'No Robe' bodygroup to Death.

While it's not a bad idea, I have something else in mind that would effectly incorporate that feature while also giving way to new player models distinct from this lineup.

No-robed "Death" / skeletons are coming, but may be slated for release later on.

------------------------

On the topic of adding Uncle Death-style glasses, it may have to wait until I can either (1) strike a collaboration with another peer to help make [decent] texturing happen, or (2) I accrue enough experience to modify Kleiner glasses (or something equivalent) myself.

For transparency's sake, I attempted creating red-and-white hypno lenses the other day, but the results were lackluster; they'd detract from remaining quality of this addon.

Yeah, so, if anyone would like to reach out (although not obligatory), I can arrange to register whoever as a co-author along with citing appropriate credits.

------------------------

"Googly Eye" and "Gaping Jaw" bodygroups are still slated for implementation.
I'd like to know the progress on robe-less skeletons
Musca domestica  [developer] 5 Mar, 2019 @ 8:51am 
Hiya, thanks for your inquiry.

I've got 'robeless skeleton' (i.e., 'enhanced' HL2 skelton) player models already set up. It's just a matter of finding time to carry out finalizations followed by creating a separate NPC pack, and qualitative preview images to accomodate the release.

The reason for the long delays has been due to my business with graduate school. I have two (2) other releases in mind of making happen as well. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Last edited by Musca domestica; 5 Mar, 2019 @ 8:52am
Chad ThunderFrog 9 Mar, 2020 @ 1:41am 
female death?
Chad ThunderFrog 9 Mar, 2020 @ 1:41am 
And i mean it in no way like feminist. Just like wanna play as female death
Musca domestica  [developer] 9 Mar, 2020 @ 1:42am 
Different variants (such as your idea) are always welcome. Oye, no worries, friend -- no judgements from me. Thanks for your input. : )

It's been a long time since I last edited Death: A Grim Bundle, but my blender skills have improved since then (esp. in the areas of weight painting). Currently prepping assets for a community, but could revisit some of my older items that are collecting dust.
Last edited by Musca domestica; 9 Mar, 2020 @ 1:44am
LectroNyx 11 May, 2020 @ 5:06pm 
Animal skulls look cool as hell, dude -- why not add some as options? Deer skulls, goat skulls, dog skulls, etc.
LectroNyx 11 May, 2020 @ 5:07pm 
Other than that... Damn, dude, this looks really cool. I love it.
GDSpectra 22 May, 2020 @ 12:28pm 
How is the progress with open-able (open) jaw going? Just curious. :)

That aside, great stuff, really great stuff. I wish you the best of luck with other stuff you plan for this addon that deserves all the gold stars it can. :lunar2020halodragon:
Musca domestica  [developer] 24 May, 2020 @ 1:24pm 
Originally posted by GDSpectra:
How is the progress with open-able (open) jaw going? Just curious. :)

That aside, great stuff, really great stuff. I wish you the best of luck with other stuff you plan for this addon that deserves all the gold stars it can. :lunar2020halodragon:
Haven't approached it yet, but I imagine it can be done. Been busy with creating assets for a Flood gamemode community (Devinity) since January. Fixes were made for my rendition of Obese Male during the process, so I do want to apply the same for this addon.

The well-wishes are greatly appreciated; thank you kindly for your understanding and patience.
GDSpectra 25 May, 2020 @ 12:26am 
No worries, glad to hear some updates from your side.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50