The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Crimson Nirnroot Markers
RonenMike 22 września 2013 o 12:27
Quest May Be Broken
I was in Blackreach and had gathered a few Crimson Nirnroot before I found the book that gave the quest, so that may be the reason for my problem. Anyway, having gathered a few already, I assumed that upon finding the book and quest, the count would be updated. But the count never went above 0 - every time I round another Crimson Nirnroot, the counter notified me that I had 0 of 30. I tried dropping ny inventory and re-acauiring it, but that did no good. Even though I gathered all 30, I never was able to complete the quest.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-8 z 8 komentarzy
Xeni 2 października 2013 o 7:10 
I ended up doing the same as you, and getting the same result. Gathering a root first and triggering the quest, then grabbing the journal, to which no markers found. I tried doing this over again and grabbing the journal first, but no dice. It looks like this mod might need an update. :(
RonenMike 3 października 2013 o 13:39 
Thanks for posting - at least there is some comefort in knowing that I am not the only one.
leeandro383 5 lutego 2014 o 19:44 
i got all 30 roots, but when i went back up to skyrim, it went into an infinite loop at the exit. i had to restart my pc. is there a patch to fix this?
MercAngel  [producent] 25 maja 2014 o 18:46 
updated should be fixed
breakableTrust 1 września 2014 o 16:50 
I can't turn off the markers. I want the quest thing out of my Journal but it won't let me. I'm not sure if there's a cancel code for getting rid of the markers, but when I did the "StartQuest CNMakersConfig@ it said "Item 'CNMakersConfig' not found for parameter Quest."
What should I do?
Redman_10t 15 listopada 2014 o 14:47 
agreed breakabletRUST
i collected a crimson nirnroot and that triggered the quest would it not still work if i dropped them in a chest before i get the mod?
BiggJohn 23 października 2016 o 15:03 
Still shows 0/30 nirnroots for me.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-8 z 8 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50